Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new addition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d914
This is the ex-turbo car from california. Now its a 71 with a fresh 2.0 , bmw's up front and a rebuilt tranny.

plans are to keep it stock and teach my son how to drive it over the next 2 yrs.(13) Will also be restoring it slowly for drivability. Picking up this weekend to store and fix. Burnt up the points,cap,tach etc by leaving the key on to diagnois a light issue.
aufaber
Been in that car before.

-Aaron G.
Brad Roberts
Did you buy it from Mark Litherland (where is he BTW ?) or the person Mark sold it too ?

B
d914
from the guy Mark sold it to. Know both. Pat Barton bought it and sold the turbo motor, bought one from a friend of my and then had it rebuilt by Robin hayes of Black Forest of Brasselton , up by road atlanta.
Gint
Is (was) that Sammy's car?
aufaber
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 11 2003, 03:18 PM)
Is (was) that Sammy's car?

Yeah, that's who sold it to mark.
d914
Does anybody have more history on this car?? It looks basically clean and mechanically I know it been gone though but I just took a look in the hell hole and the is one. I was wondering if underneath has been looked and before I tear the rockers off and start hunting.
Gint
Find sammyg userid on the board. He doesn't post here anymore (which is damn shame). Send him an email. If his address is still current, he will get back to you.
d914
thanks, sent an email to the only sammy on the board. hopefully its him..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.