Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HSR-West in less than 2 weeks @ CA Speedway.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
Sure hope so as it would be a great event to get you into the wheel to wheel area and it is an easy track to drive although the banking is a tad intimidating at first!! Weekend of the 22, 23 and 24th is close. Also a great tune up for the Parade in San Diego.
gregrobbins
Close, no cigar.

Still in the welding stages. Have the front braced from the wall in front of the tank to the lower trunk floor. Added the Desert Hybrids rear reinforcing and the Engman front sway bar supports. In the processes of bracing the rear shock towers and upgrading to 200 lb springs. Patrick fuel cell and metal fuel lines are in place. Still need to finish up the roll cage (have the metal, still measuring and bending), install the fire system, and add the JWest shifter.

My welder is a real pro and does super work, but he is working me in after the hours of his full time gig, so progress is a little slow. But he is the one I have confidence in and trust his work, so I am willing to wait.

Got a good motor in the car and a better one biggrin.gif on a stand ready to go.
john rogers
Well it sounds like it is moving well. We will be coming back to PIR at the end of the year you know....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.