Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reupholstery costs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914nerd
What seems to be the average price of a full reupholstery of the stock seats? (please also include material information)
Also, what seems to be the best that people have found (not including things that have been done by you or through some sort of other agreement)

Thanks,
Charles
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(914nerd @ Jun 14 2007, 10:43 AM) *

What seems to be the average price of a full reupholstery of the stock seats? (please also include material information)
Also, what seems to be the best that people have found (not including things that have been done by you or through some sort of other agreement)

Thanks,
Charles

usually for the fact material the three piece kit (cushion backrest and bolster/back) for each seat is about 240.00. A good upholsterer will charge about 75 per set to install them perfectly. (backrest and cushion are easy, the bolster back requires a bit of stretching!)
iamchappy
look here

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=64655
Joe Owensby
I had my two seats recovered by a local upholstery shop (one that has a good reputation and does a lot of hot rods, etc.). Cost was $400 for two. I decided for comfort over originality, and had him use a fabric material. They came out great. Joe
Tobra
Couldn't you get houndstooth cloth and still look pretty original. That and a recovered back pad is what I want, post paint of course.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.