Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: It's Back...!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
I love the part where he says:

"Car is street legal but is hard to drive with manual brake and steering unless you have a strong left leg. It is a more of sit and look at work of art." blink.gif chairfall.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-FIAT-X...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ferg
914nerd
It's that damn Porsche left-leg steering
biggrin.gif
Now the serious question: what is it?
blink.gif
ruddyboys
My question WHY?????
blitZ
Does it include the flux capacitor?
Eric_Shea
If any of you fu&^$ers try to outbid me on this I'm gonna get seriously pissed! mad.gif
TonyAKAVW
The classiest part of that car is the wheel well arches.
TROJANMAN
It is a more of sit and look at work of art.

classic biggrin.gif
BMXerror
I'm past the icon8.gif barf.gif point and am stuck in huh.gif blink.gif laugh.gif w00t.gif chairfall.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Mark D.
Rand
Wow. I said it a few times before I could utter anything else... Wow. Said it backwards even... woW. Then it came out upside down... Mom. Almost speechless...

Work of art? av-943.gif

Hoping for an opening bid of $15k? av-943.gif

I think he used a chopsaw to make the cuts for the fender wells.

Yeah, the left leg... with an automatic... Haha. Maybe it's because even *his* subconscious brain is constantly telling him to run away.... So that leg keeps trying to make a break and run, while his conscious brain keeps trying to keep it inside the car, and... Oy. Never mind.

At least it's a Fiat... At first I thought it was going to be a 914. That would have been more painful. Somebody should post this on that Fiat x19 board we had the run-in with some time back. Could be good for some laughs.
PeeGreen 914
This car actually makes me a little nervous. I am not too sure as to what to think.
chairfall.gif poke.gif
Ferg
reminds me of this SNL skit biggrin.gif

Woman #2: [ appoaches the door ] Yes?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Mrs. Arlsbergerhh??

Woman #2: Who?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Mrs. Johnannesburrrr??

Woman #2: Who is it?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Flowers.

Woman #2: Flowers? From whom?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Plumber, ma'am..

Woman #2: I don't need a plumber. You're that clever shark, aren't you?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Candygram.

Woman #2: Candygram, my foot! Get out of here before I call the proper authorities. You're the shark, and you know it.

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] I'm only a dolphin, ma'am..

Woman #2: A dolphin? Well.. okay..
MoveQik
Wha??? blink.gif

"Does have electric exhaust cut outs to come straight out of headers."
So.Cal.914
I like the mirrors, they look like the engine pods on the Hindenburg..."OH THE HUMANITY"!
Rand
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 14 2007, 04:19 PM) *

Wha??? blink.gif

"Does have electric exhaust cut outs to come straight out of headers."

I'm guessing electrically-controlled covers/flaps to let the exhaust exit through a hole before going through the rest of the system/mufflers. That can be kind of fun... Open the holes to get the loud open-header sound, romp on it, then close them up and cruise around quietly while the cops come running. LOL.
shelby/914
As if my old eyes weren't bad enough, I had to open this thread and see more UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY than anyone should have to see. sawzall-smiley.gif
PeeGreen 914
After reading the article a few times I must say WTF.gif . Does this person speak English? chair.gif I swear that it does not make sence at all. confused24.gif
GWN7
"Phone number only for people that are interested in purchasing vehicle. No call just to ask how I did this or that."

What if you called and asked why?
PatW
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 14 2007, 03:19 PM) *

"Car is street legal but is hard to drive with manual brake and steering unless you have a strong left leg. It is a more of sit and look at work of art." blink.gif chairfall.gif

Ferg

Save us...
Cap'n Krusty
"Work of art"? Art who .......................? The Cap'n
sww914
I love the boat headers. Nice touch. It really gives it the POP it needs to finish off the whole classy theme.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 14 2007, 06:27 PM) *

Cap'n - I think you meant "work o fart"

Sorta looks like a TR8 in extreme heat!
914nerd
And it has that rare "radioator"
Very high quality vehicle, I'm sure
URY914
So the spare tire is mounted on top of the carb? Oh wait, thats the air filter...

The Hall of Shame awaits.
Pat Garvey
I've been laughing so hard about this silly "thing". Sad part is, someone thought they were creating a piece o fart.

Goes to show you where some people's taste is. I think mine is in the upper part of my body!
URY914
Nice battery. No wonder the power steering aad brakes don't work, the battery termnials ain't hooked up.
jimtab
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 14 2007, 02:19 PM) *

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-FIAT-X...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ferg

Ferg, take it from me, this car is NOT for you ......Howie..??? poke.gif poke.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

OH yes, as i sit and watch this piece of art,this comes to mind( TIME TO FLUSH)

Dave slap.gif
ruddyboys
Maybe if it was yellow
mudfoot76
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jun 14 2007, 07:29 PM) *

"OH THE HUMANITY"!

agree.gif icon8.gif

I think I heard the UN announce hearings to consider sanctions on this crime against humanity. And not that I am a fan, but this is a terrible fate for an X1/9. If anyone is near this monstrosity, please burn it for the sake of the poor FIAT at heart.

davep
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 14 2007, 04:27 PM) *

Then we can 'disappear' Art as his mother should have done at birth.

QUOTE(sww914 @ Jun 14 2007, 04:33 PM) *

I love the boat headers. Nice touch. It really gives it the POP it needs to finish off the whole classy theme.

I think the POP it requires is 10 pounds of C4.
smj
1. Thank goodness he didn't get his hands on a 914.
2. What a terrible thing to do to an X1/9!
3. Why the hell couldn't they have put this between two oncoming semi's on Mythbusters instead of an X1/9 in decent shape?!?

If you look at the side view, you can almost see the Baby Jesus sitting next to the car crying...
grantsfo
I'm thinking its more a car you sit around and shoot at! Bet these guys would love to get their hands on that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILUXYVUUZrY...ted&search=
highways
You could easily fit three Storm Troopers in there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.