Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 gatherings or events in L.A. or S.F. Valley area ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
levonfarra
I was just wondering if there are any regular 914 gatherings in the Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley areas. How can I find out about local events, swap meets, car shows. I would like to be more involved with 914 stuff but just don't know where or when.
thanks,
Eric_Shea
I'm very sorry to inform you; there are no longer any 914's in the L.A. or S.F. Valley areas. They have all been shipped to Colorado... sad.gif
Eric_Shea
biggrin.gif

welcome.png
gary gartner
welcome.png
Mr. Sheais blowing a bit of smoke--there are a couple of under cover 914's left in So Cal.
Watch the board for "Our Lady of Mulhullod services" usually 3rdsunday of the month starting at village coffee roasters in calabasas-------
BBQ's at Mr.Sharps place in OC----
being the most frequent
Keep an eye out here, and you'll see something
Gary
driving.gif
Howard
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 14 2007, 02:48 PM) *

I'm very sorry to inform you; there are no longer any 914's in the L.A. or S.F. Valley areas. They have all been shipped to Colorado... sad.gif

There's a few of us left...
TROJANMAN
I visit So Cal from time to time biggrin.gif
McMark
Leave tomorrow and head north to Rohnert Park CA, north of San Francisco. wink.gif
Brando
Summer In N Out Dinners will be starting up again in the Inbred Empire area...
orange914
QUOTE(levonfarra @ Jun 14 2007, 03:40 PM) *

I was just wondering if there are any regular 914 gatherings in the Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley areas. How can I find out about local events, swap meets, car shows. I would like to be more involved with 914 stuff but just don't know where or when.
thanks,

wcr! this weekend in sanoma beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.