Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found some pics....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonferns
hey! came across some pics on my computer of when we removed the 914 from storage....my dad had stored it in a garage after it was vandalized, and had it there for about 10 years....so, the garage was coming down, so it had to come out....here are some pics...the garage was REALLY small

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

oops...the top was left off....and yes, thats sheetrock.....biggrin.gif ---JON

jonferns
so, after removal and cleanup (that was the fun part), here it is in its current state and position...

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
note the front fender lip was cut off....and the lower headlight part was sealed up.... ---JON
jonferns
the car was removed from storage last summer.....
swl
Body looks not bad but man you're going to have some work cut out for you inside!

Interesting front end. Does it include the entire front fenders?
jonferns
the interior isnt too bad now....cleaned it up and all...the floorpans are new (9 years old, and not rusty), but the pan directly under the tunnel is rusted through to the point where you can poke a screwdriver right through...we'll see what happens --JON
swl
Soldier on Jonathan! I love to watch folks rescue these things. Keeps me thinking that someday I'll learn enough to bring mine back to life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.