914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Ouch

Oops
aircooledboy
I guess I'm having a low compassion day, but:

av-943.gif av-943.gif clap.gif
nomore9one4
I would be more worried than just trying to find the lug nuts huh.gif atleast he remembered to set the parking brake when he got out av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jun 15 2007, 09:23 AM) *

I would be more worried than just trying to find the lug nuts huh.gif atleast he remembered to set the parking brake when he got out av-943.gif

You saw that too? Way too funny. In physics they call that low potential energy. It isn't going anywhere. No need to set that brake.
GaroldShaffer
I can't say to much. BTDT with my 914 last year. For got to check my driver side front. Lucky it happen at a very low speed. But I still felt like a dummy slap.gif
ptravnic
And make sure you check the lugs before you tow a newly purchased teener project car...

Northeast guys remember this very well (Thanks again Leo, Aaron, and Richie!).

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=64975&hl=

-pt
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jun 15 2007, 10:23 AM) *

I can't say to much. BTDT with my 914 last year. For got to check my driver side front. Lucky it happen at a very low speed. But I still felt like a dummy slap.gif

Funny how all 4 wheels came off at the same time. Poor guy. Ill bet the damage was pretty high. Rotors wheel wells and the tires probably had some nice cuts also.

Garold. That mishap of yours was with the old lug bolts that used adapters wasn't it?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Jun 15 2007, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jun 15 2007, 10:23 AM) *

Funny how all 4 wheels came off at the same time. Poor guy. Ill bet the damage was pretty high. Rotors wheel wells and the tires probably had some nice cuts also.

Garold. That mishap of yours was with the old lug bolts that used adapters wasn't it?

Yep the old ones
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.