Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR Pictures Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
RoadGlue
I only brought my five year old point and shoot camera out today, so sorry for the marginal picture quality.

Good turn out so far and more turned up later in the evening.

driving.gif

Thanks Mark for putting this together!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

RoadGlue
More more more:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
RoadGlue
As you can see, Andy made it as well.

Off to bed,
Johny Blackstain
WTF.gif ... where's the live video feed? laugh.gif Awesome, wish I was there & am jealous. Enjoy everyone!

cool_shades.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Jun 15 2007, 10:40 PM) *

As you can see, Andy made it as well.

I was about to say..................

clap56.gif
effutuo101
drunk.gif
So pretty, so very very pretty! I look forward to more later tonight!
smj
Before most folks left for the ECSA autocross...
smj
More...
smj
More
smj
More
smj
Forming up to head to the autocross
1970 Neun vierzehn
Oooooo-Ahhhhhhhhh clap56.gif

Looks like a good turn-out. All those 914s drooley.gif

Thanks for the pics, looking forward to more. And all the great fantastic fourteen folks boldblue.gif
Johny Blackstain
thumb3d.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif clap56.gif drooley.gif smilie_pokal.gif smoke.gif

cool_shades.gif
jgara962
Here are a few pictures from the AX today. I was more than a little bummed to get there and find out that my battery tray had come completely off. The course looked super fun. It was nice to meet a bunch of members in person though.
jgara962
more
RoadGlue
So I misplaced my drivers license at some point during the past four days, so they wouldn't let me run at the auto-x. Boo! But I showed up for about an hour and took some photos, kicked a few tires and then scooted out.

Here's some of the competition and a few of the teeners:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

RoadGlue
More more more:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
PanelBilly
I need to thank you for posting the photo too. Today I stopped by my paint shop and stood and looked at my torn apart project car, trying to find the inspiration to work on it again. The rust is all gone and it hangs in the air in dust covered primer. I'm afraid if I "improve" the looks of it from this state my soon to be "ex" wife's lawyer will put a higher value to all my efforts.

Someday I'll be done with the lawyers and I'll finish the beast. Then I'll be joining you folks in person with my toy.
PeeGreen 914
Thanks for all the pics. Very cool. Wish I lived closer. driving.gif
orange914
sorry to say this is our picture as we dropped a valve yesterday while 5 miles from home going to get gas. we were to leave today for wcr. there is always next year i guess, looks like all are having fun beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment
JoeSharp
Next Year!!!!
reverie
What a great collection of autocross cars!

Thanks for the pics! It looks freakin' wonderful.. smile.gif
Mrs. K
clap56.gif Nice pics..........thanks! smile.gif

But where are the *wimmenz* confused24.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Jun 17 2007, 09:19 AM) *

clap56.gif Nice pics..........thanks! smile.gif

But where are the *wimmenz* confused24.gif

agree.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif laugh.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
We need a pic. of that 914 that sported a driver with a red mohawkand a 3.6 You no
that one knocking over cones and going backwards.
Looks like a great turn out, and even greaterfun. Keep the pic. comeing!!!!
Dave slap.gif
neo914-6
Andy and Mueller...

Click to view attachment
neo914-6
914s
neo914-6
914s
neo914-6
more
neo914-6
more
neo914-6
Elliots beast...
neo914-6
Andy...
SGB
there are too many 914s on that side of the country and it is causing an imbalance. Quick, ship a dozen east before they fall into the Pacific!
smj
Some more pics from Saturday...
smj
These are just highlights, or I won't get out there take any today.
smj
Somebody asked where the wimmins are hidin'?
smj
Minigolf at Scandialand!
Tobra
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 16 2007, 08:44 PM) *

sorry to say this is our picture as we dropped a valve yesterday while 5 miles from home going to get gas. we were to leave today for wcr. there is always next year i guess, looks like all are having fun beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment

bummer, the kennymobile back on stands. Wish this would not have been scheduled same weekend as father's day.

Nice purple wheels Mark
krazykonrad
THanks for the pics! The one with the Volvo 1800 and the 914 together was prety cool fro me personally. I had an 1800 until someone rearendend me on the interstate. Good thing it was a Volvo. I took the insurance $ and bought my teener.
Konrad 72/4
smokey
biggrin.gif Wish i could have been there.
smokey
biggrin.gif I was in S/C for the start. Here are some shots. the green car , is going 3.2 very very soon . Hey andy looks like u are haven a blast , Rick
smokey
biggrin.gif
smokey
biggrin.gif
smokey
biggrin.gif this is how close.......
BKLA
shoulda woulda coulda.....

next year!
effutuo101
QUOTE(smokey @ Jun 17 2007, 01:42 PM) *

biggrin.gif this is how close.......

Please send beatles picture. Keep the cash...... Lot of great pictures. Keep em coming
Allan
I just rolled back into the house.

Great time except for being thrown out of the hotel Saturday night. mad.gif

I apparently insulted one of the bartenders by using the F word and ass in the same sentence.

I'll never stay at a Hilton owned hotel again.
Tobra
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jun 17 2007, 09:05 PM) *

I made that same vow the first time I stayed at a Hilton, it was in Chicago.
messix
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jun 17 2007, 10:05 PM) *

I just rolled back into the house.

Great time except for being thrown out of the hotel Saturday night. mad.gif

I apparently insulted one of the bartenders by using the F word and ass in the same sentence.

why would you be talking to a bartender at a teener event?
at wcc 06 i don't remember there ever being a need for a hotel bartender. confused24.gif
Dave_Darling
Got back an hour and a half ago. Very very tired. Still trying to unwind. Got pics (and vids!) but they're still in the camera; not sure when I'll have a chance to post them.

Fun time! Thanks to McMark for organizing it!

Demick won the 914 "section" of the autoX; but he couldn't catch the aluminum V8-powered Lotus 7 clone. Gwenn bought the glasses at the auction, Jimtab bought the rear calipers, Grasshopper bought the fronts. I think Elliott bought the sill plates? I bought the Ultimate Megasquirt setup; thanks Dave H!

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.