Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bar-B-Q at Joe Sharps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Yep, short notice and half of the World is in Napa.
Well this is whats up.
Jon Nelson (Mad Sweed) just became the proud owner of a D-Jet car. He has another NARP a 968. Well, Jon knew he would just be able to jump in the car and drive it to Rio Rancho. Right!!! His first 914 remember. So the car ran fine to his mom's and now is hardly running. He is going to try to get the car to my house this morning and we could use some labor to check out stuff.
If I don't have to pick him up with the trailer I'll start the Q at 11am.
KaptKaos
Crap!!

I am in Jersey and will miss this. Have fun guys.
Gint
If I were in SoCal... Hiya Joe! bye1.gif
DrifterJay
is it still on?
Brando
DAMNIT! If only I would have known that Lytle Creek was going to burn down this morning...
JoeSharp
The fuel lines under the tank have been replaced as has the push rod seals. About to drop the car and start looking at the D-Jet.
JoeSharp
Sent Carrot Top and his Signal Orange car on their way.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jun 16 2007, 05:03 PM) *

What was wrong? popcorn[1].gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 16 2007, 07:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jun 16 2007, 05:03 PM) *

What was wrong? popcorn[1].gif

It was the Exon Valdez. replaced fuel lines under the tank. Adjust valves, push rod tube seals, fuel line leaks, set timing and adjust idle.
I fixed Fillet Mignon with creamed corn and a tossed salad and adjusted the idle.
G e o r g e
And the jsharp.gif fillet was excellent, the salad perfectly tossed

that was a perfect little lunch break from work today a little oil under the finger nails and good food in the gut.
So.Cal.914
Nice job, makes ya proud to be a member. Hows your back?
michaelt55
I gotta say...Joe..u are amazing...

hows the back? I have a couple of herniated discs and i could not imagine doing all that in a day..

Michael
JoeSharp
Paul and Mike, I'm doing well with the drugs I've been given.......
I try to get by. Thanks.
I need to have some type of entertainment around and people most times provide that. If you see Carlos Mencia or Kit Willams it will cost you a few bucks. I get it from you for free. My favorite Price...FreeFeretyFree....And Laugh My Ass OFF!!!
Thank You Very Much.
Joe

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.