Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Johny Blackstain
I think it's a 914... front trunk shot makes me think this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Porsch...1QQcmdZViewItem

cool_shades.gif
BMXerror
Yeah, it is. This was posted on here a few months ago. I wonder why it hasn't sold yet. blink.gif icon8.gif
Mark D.
PeeGreen 914
headbang.gif Why do people do this to these cars. Of all the cool things you CAN do they chose to do this? chair.gif
jonferns
the door handles and front trunk setup appear 914-ish....---JON
Rand
Yeah, this one has been beat up here before, and on some other club site.

It amazes me the amount of work people will put into something, only to end up with a worthless design that nobody else likes. At least this one is a little less embarrassing than another one we saw lately. Oy.

Imagine if he had focused that much work and money towards actual performance upgrades?! Wow.
rhcb914
My Eyes!! barf.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(rhcb914 @ Jun 16 2007, 10:31 PM) *

My Eyes!! barf.gif

agree.gif av-943.gif good one! thumb3d.gif

cool_shades.gif
mike souza
haha

it has z32 300zx headlights

that makes me laugh
bd1308
VIN# 4702909923

Might as well post that VIN as dead, bc as far as i'm concerned its no longer a 914 of any type.

(I could tell it was a 914 from the VIN he posted)
SGB
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jun 16 2007, 07:57 PM) *

I wonder why it hasn't sold yet.

biggrin.gif
Brando
I'd offer $500 for it. smile.gif I could cut it all down and cut everything off completely and use it as a roadster I guess biggrin.gif
Pat Garvey
Feel sorta sorry for the guy. He must have lots more in it than his reserve (LOTS). Waste of a good VIN!

Talk about misdirected!

Talk about UGLY!

Pity the poor bastard who buys it, though I doubt that will happen.

Unbelievably, I've seen worse - recently.
Johny Blackstain
I agree, I have seen worse, but this guy put so much work into this 914 & all to make it look kind of Italian. Six cylinder conversion & even the winshield has beed modified. I should have thought to look at the VIN to confirm her ID. Love the Ferrari 5 spokes w/ a Porsche crest on the caps... barf.gif . I doubt they're 5 lug under those caps. I guess to some it's not bad looking, but to one of us it's right up there w/ other abominations, butcheries & murders we've seen in the past biggrin.gif . Should stop bashing this guy & go back to reading the latest AA bashing laugh.gif (just kidding George).

cool_shades.gif
Dr Evil
Some tasteless, red neck, trailer trash will eventually win the lottery and buy that ugly overpriced thing. Has it ever sold? I have seen it around for a few years (5-6?)
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 19 2007, 02:40 AM) *

Some tasteless, red neck, trailer trash will eventually win the lottery and buy that ugly overpriced thing. Has it ever sold? I have seen it around for a few years (5-6?)

Last I checked it had a bid for $200.00 on it. I'm still pissed at myself for missing out on a parts car, 914, last March in Laurel MD for under $200.00. Had I been able to close on my house sooner I would have picked her up & had a 3rd teener. It, at least, had more 914 parts on it than this overpriced, overworked crime. My guess is even the "rednecks" are going to let this one eventually rust away. I especially like the 928 rear end... who would have thought to graft a nosedivers' ass onto a middie biggrin.gif ?

cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.