Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to identify heat exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toomanyinkc
It's safest to assume that every part of my car came from a different year (including the front half and the rear half, apparently) and several major components have never been fitted together. That said, here is a picture of one of the heat exchangers that I'm about to try to install. If it goes like everything else to date, I'll soon be looking for replacements. Anyone recognize what year/engine size this belongs with?

Click to view attachment
SLITS
QUOTE(toomanyinkc @ Jun 17 2007, 05:37 PM) *

It's safest to assume that every part of my car came from a different year (including the front half and the rear half, apparently) and several major components have never been fitted together. That said, here is a picture of one of the heat exchangers that I'm about to try to install. If it goes like everything else to date, I'll soon be looking for replacements. Anyone recognize what year/engine size this belongs with?

Click to view attachment

'73 - '74 2.0L .... the best kind for all stock engines. Oh, passenger side with SS shell.
So.Cal.914
agree.gif

Those you want to hold on to. Expensive and coveted. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.