jim_hoyland
Nice turn out today at El Toro...
jim_hoyland
More
sixnotfour
Great turnout
wow a picture of Thomas's new Six
Root_Werks
It's nice to see some 914's at events. My wife and I have taken our 914 to 2 local Porsche club events in the last month. We had the only 914 at both. One was a driving tour which we were group leaders for. Catch me if you can! driving.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 17 2007, 09:07 PM) *

It's nice to see some 914's at events. My wife and I have taken our 914 to 2 local Porsche club events in the last month. We had the only 914 at both. One was a driving tour which we were group leaders for. Catch me if you can! driving.gif

The PCA events are a great opportunity to get together with other teeners; the facility is available all day free, you can Bar-B- Que, no neighbors around to complain about all the cars. Even if you don't race in the event, it's a great to just hang out. A big thank you to Steve Abrams for generating interest, and a huge thank you to Joe Sharp for bringing the Neverland motorhome and setting up a Bar-B-Que. Plus you can see just about every P car available in one place...
rhodyguy
looks like the weather gods were on your side. nice to see joe up and out of the chair.

k
Johny Blackstain
Wow, this was a busy Teener weekend. clap56.gif Is that a real Creamsicle?

cool_shades.gif
jim_hoyland
Next AX at El Toro will be July 27th. If you are within the AAA tow range, come out, it's a great day trip.
Allan
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 18 2007, 06:19 PM) *

Next AX at El Toro will be July 27th. If you are within the AAA tow range, come out, it's a great day trip.

I'll be there.......

You guys rock!!!!!!

Actually the only reason I said that is because you will be there...... blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.