Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: June 17th autox at Giants Stadium
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
turboman808
Slowly getting the footage up online from the day. As tired and beat as I was I got quite a bit.

Yarin I think I left the camera remote in your car. I also didn't get a chance to download the video from your car because the battery on my camera died. Why the charger wasn't in my bag I have no idea. headbang.gif

Anyways the first clip I am putting up is of Amber doing her first autox rather slowly Shhh!!!!

June 17th amber run
turboman808
Here is a video of some of the stuff I edited in my free time last night. I am hoping ot have Yarin's in car video this afternoon. Just hasn't been loaded yet.

It was tough to decide what cars I would show. I only went with a few in the end. Sorta wish I didn't drive that day because there were alot more interesting cars out then in the second heat. Think next time I will just be filming!!!

NNJR PCA June 17th 2007
yarin
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jun 19 2007, 07:55 AM) *

Here is a video of some of the stuff I edited in my free time last night. I am hoping ot have Yarin's in car video this afternoon. Just hasn't been loaded yet.

It was tough to decide what cars I would show. I only went with a few in the end. Sorta wish I didn't drive that day because there were alot more interesting cars out then in the second heat. Think next time I will just be filming!!!

NNJR PCA June 17th 2007

Sup Nathan!

You videography and editing skills are freakin awesome! Love the sound track too. Great work!

Can't wait to see my in car footage! And yes I do have your camera remote. If you need it right away i can mail it out to you.

Had a fun day overall, but I think my used A6s are shot. CAn't get any grip out of them. My back end kept slipping on me all day long. I dropped the rear by 2-3 psi, no change. I took an instructor with me, he agreeed, car oversteers in all situations. Same thing at the last autocross. Oh well.. what can i expect from $250 ebay tires. I did get about 3 autocrosses x 2 drivers on them, 8 runs each.

beer.gif
jonferns
great vids...i got no pics this time....no camera....o well, it was fun watching...--JON biggrin.gif
turboman808
QUOTE(yarin @ Jun 19 2007, 04:19 AM) *

You videography and editing skills are freakin awesome! Love the sound track too. Great work!

Can't wait to see my in car footage! And yes I do have your camera remote. If you need it right away i can mail it out to you.

Had a fun day overall, but I think my used A6s are shot. CAn't get any grip out of them. My back end kept slipping on me all day long. I dropped the rear by 2-3 psi, no change. I took an instructor with me, he agreeed, car oversteers in all situations. Same thing at the last autocross. Oh well.. what can i expect from $250 ebay tires. I did get about 3 autocrosses x 2 drivers on them, 8 runs each.

Thanks Yarin

Still not quite sure what I am doing. Just trying to make something I might want to watch and critiquing myself and it's getting a bit better. I wish I had both in a out of car footage of you running though. Would be fun to edit that.

Hoping next year I can do a bit more racing myself.

I haven't run race tires in years. I know it hurts my times and sometimes I wish I had them but I hate having to change them at the event.
Dominic L
Awesome work, Nathan! Your photography and editing skills amaze me! Love the slow motion stuff. Hope you don't mind. I put the link on the nnjrpca board. Fantastic!
turboman808
Here is Yarin's in car run. I am experimenting with uploading in high def but still not impressed with the quality. Not sure how to get the divx video to play better. headbang.gif

http://stage6.divx.com/user/turboman808/vi...run-in-High-Def
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.