Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car audio Q:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ptravnic
Ya know, so your passenger can watch movies on long trips? I'm thinking a small screen that could protrude enough from the radio location in order to flip up & clear the dash overhang?

Anyone?
firstknight13
QUOTE(ptravnic @ Jun 19 2007, 02:37 PM) *

Ya know, so your passenger can watch movies on long trips? I'm thinking a small screen that could protrude enough from the radio location in order to flip up & clear the dash overhang?

Anyone?

pete you should check state ordinences as to the legality of a monitor in the front... i believe in ct. it is illegal...good luck...
Allan
I have had them in cars other than the teener and it was fine. I even thought about putting one in my car but figured that as fast as it is, I wouldn't have time to watch anything. biggrin.gif
ablose58
I have an eclipse avn7000 in my 928 with gps as well and I absolutely love it piratenanner.gif It fits in a single din frame blink.gif
ptravnic
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Jun 19 2007, 10:06 PM) *

QUOTE(ptravnic @ Jun 19 2007, 02:37 PM) *

Anyone?

pete you should check state ordinences as to the legality of a monitor in the front... i believe in ct. it is illegal...good luck...

Good call Ray. I'll check on that. The idea really started in my other car on ski trips to VT from NYC where a buddy brought his portable DVD player, plugged the sound into the car stereo via cassette adapter, and the driver could listen along while the passenger watched. 2 movies and the 4hr trip flew by!

-pt
firstknight13
biggrin.gif pete killington!!!!! piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.