Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR Video - Part 3 !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
the best part of the drive biggrin.gif

i was playing tag with demick the whole part of the run. driving.gif

again, all in 4th (FOURTH) gear, no shifting at all and steering with ONE hand ...
blink.gif

enjoy!
piratenanner.gif Andy

PS: the video is somewhat choppy. i'm losing quite a few frames when downloading off my camera.
i need to figure out how to get better quality transfer. the quality on the camera display is way better than what i get on my computer ...
sad.gif

High Quality (~105 MB)
WCR 2007 - Part 3 (high).wmv

Low Quality (~14.3 MB)
WCR 2007 - Part 3 (low).wmv

Demick
It looks like such a leisurely sunday drive in the video.
carreraguy
Yeah it does look kind of leisurely - just a little slower than Randy and the 3 or 4 cars behind him; but I guess its hard to to drive "agressively" with one hand (unless you have a Lotus 7 like the guy at the autocross). Still a great sample of what Hwy 1 has to offer.
Dr. Roger
man! are you running a cam in that beast. it sounds knarly sitting there idling.

ps, my camera-man services are free for you! LOL
reverie
"This is fun" = understatement of the year. laugh.gif

You guys were having a blast, and it just kept getting better and better! I sat down with some ice cream to watch the video, but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen to eat the ice cream. smile.gif
Chris Pincetich
No need to download - I was right behind you for lots of that. My was 1.7 screaming 3-5.5K rpms to keep the fan speeds up and in my power band, while your 3.6 was basically idling and pushing you through it all biggrin.gif

That portion of the drive, where I was in between Andy's red 914 and Gwen's red 914, both with sixes and flares, was awesome. I am soooo jonesing to get on a big race track and push the limits in an environment where there are no trees, cliffs, gravel spots, and pot holes.

We gotta get another NorCal 914 rally goin soon beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.