Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wild West Classic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
We have come up with enough money to per register 50 drivers at an A/X with the Riverside Region on the 9th of February 2008.
We would like to do a meet and greet and a drive and diner somewhere.
I need help with that and a car show.
This event is put out there to get some people out of the cabin to help us enjoy our weather.
INPUT PLEASE.....
markb
Hmmmm, Riverside in Feb. Do I need an umbrella?

biggrin.gif

I'm gonna check & see if I can get it off of work. I need a good AX day, even if it does rain. smile.gif

Then it turns into drifting.......

Oh yeah, why not the Wild West Wramble......
So.Cal.914

Possable but not likely. Went to Riverside every month for the weekend for the

last couple of years, Hasn't rained once on me.
McMark
Very cool Joe! I hope I'll be able to make it. Sounds like fun. driving.gif
BMXerror
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 20 2007, 12:40 AM) *

I'm gonna check & see if I can get it off of work. I need a good AX day, even if it does rain. smile.gif

You mean, ESPECIALLY if it does rain, right?... I should be able to go at least to the AX. Never been to one. I've gotta start sometime.
Mark D.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jun 20 2007, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Jun 20 2007, 12:40 AM) *

You mean, ESPECIALLY if it does rain, right?... I should be able to go at least to the AX. Never been to one. I've gotta start sometime.
Mark D.

Come down to El Toro Julyy 27th, it's a fast drive on a Sunday. Great AX all day. Good Fun

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.