Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferg in Michigan 6-29--7-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
I'm going to be in MI for about a week starting June 29. I will be in the Grand Rapids/Grand Haven area for that week.

I am also hoping to make the trip to Boyne Mountain for the 356 registry event on Saturday June 30th in the morning, but cannot stay long if I go since my daughter is getting baptized that evening in Grand Rapids.

Any MI Teeners who want to try and contact me for a beer ect, pm me and I'll give you my cell.

Ferg beerchug.gif

orthobiz
I am currently in Peoria, IL. Passed through a horrendous rainstorm and am glad my buddy brought his enclosed trailer for us to return Cadillac, MI tomorrow.

Ferg: you have to link up with me, maybe meet you at the 356 Registry or something. I'm on the way to Traverse City...

Paul
lotus_65
I'll be on vacation in Arcadia, Mi. We have 400' of lakeshore and cool drinks to share...

...and the hookup on the sweetest twisties in the upper midwest! driving.gif
Click to view attachment
1bad914
I'm in Battle Creek, about an hour south of GR, I could hop in the teener (yes it drives and is not on jackstands) smile.gif and come up one night next week. I'll PM you for the cell.
Ferg
Just wanted to bump this, and also to say that my chances of driving up to the Boyne Mtn 356 event are not looking good...

My Cell is 720-470-1063

Ferg beerchug.gif
orthobiz
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 27 2007, 12:47 PM) *

Just wanted to bump this, and also to say that my chances of driving up to the Boyne Mtn 356 event are not looking good...

My Cell is 720-470-1063

Ferg beerchug.gif

Ummmmmmm, you mean your WIFE found out you were going to a Porsche event prior to the baptism????? I feel your pain!!!

Happily married,

Paul
TROJANMAN
Ferg,
If you are trying to draw a crowd, you should offer a detailing and polishing clinic to our midwestern friends FERG.gif

What happened to the gopher? That was classic.
Ferg
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jun 27 2007, 02:58 PM) *

Ferg,
If you are trying to draw a crowd, you should offer a detailing and polishing clinic to our midwestern friends FERG.gif

What happened to the gopher? That was classic.

Sandy: I want you to kill every gophers on the golf course!

Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers! The *little* *brown*, *furry* *rodents* -!

Carl Spackler: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason. All right, let's do the same thing, but with gophers -!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.