Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nor Cal 914 Association Meet -EuroSunday 6/24
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
addwestern
Located at the Pavilions. Info at http://www.eurosunday.net. Let's try to get there fairly early so we can all park together.

I will be there for the official unveiling of the new six.

Click to view attachment
Tobra
plan to be there, sort of taking the car apart though, in something
eg914
I am planning on being there, unless my schedule is revised by the director of entertainment! I'll try to get there early enough to not be relegated to the back 40.
Tobra
QUOTE(eg914 @ Jun 22 2007, 10:08 PM) *

I am planning on being there, unless my schedule is revised by the director of entertainment! I'll try to get there early enough to not be relegated to the back 40.

no kidding Bill, that first time when it rained you could park anywhere
Tobra
Whole row, like the yellow Cayman, those look better everytime I see them
Click to view attachment
Tobra
Couple of beauties. Like the way they look without foglights, all straight lines.

Click to view attachment
Tobra
Very nice '67 BMW, lady fell off the curb and broke her hip right next to it sad.gif

Click to view attachment
Tobra
Military issue, shovel mounted L rear fender

Click to view attachment
Tobra
Bricklin and Delorean, side by side

Click to view attachment
Tobra
At least one of the cars in my currently for sale ultimate garage, maybe in yellow

Click to view attachment
Tobra
Loud, very nice car. Mom in pink hat, Pat is hatless

Click to view attachment
Tobra
This Morgan was so nice, only car Dad would have traded the '84 Carrera Cab for, very cool wheels, maybe magnesium

Click to view attachment
eg914
Great pictures Toby. I still showed up too late. I am across the way from the other 914s (I really have to work on my timing!).

There were many beautiful cars there. Funny how many of them won't come out to play if the weather is wet (it almost seems to be cost related).

The 356 was LOUD-GORGEOUS-LOUD.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.