Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need desc of headlight chrome trim bolt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
I need to replace the (6) headlight chrome trim bolts/screws on both of my headlights and was wondering if anyone knew the description/size of these bolts...

PET has the description as oval head screw AM 4 - 8, can anyone translate this so that I can call up a bolt/screw supplier and order these?

-- Rob
pin31
I need a couple also....

Anyone have any to sell?????

Thanks
Allan
I just took one to the hardware store and matched it up.
Gint
Go to the hardware store and get some nice SS screws.
904svo
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jun 22 2007, 06:28 AM) *

I need to replace the (6) headlight chrome trim bolts/screws on both of my headlights and was wondering if anyone knew the description/size of these bolts...

PET has the description as oval head screw AM 4 - 8, can anyone translate this so that I can call up a bolt/screw supplier and order these?

-- Rob

If I read my machinery's hand book right, M profile 4MMx .7 pitch, 8mm long.

watsonrx13
QUOTE(904svo @ Jun 23 2007, 09:13 PM) *

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jun 22 2007, 06:28 AM) *

-- Rob

If I read my machinery's hand book right, M profile 4MMx .7 pitch, 8mm long.

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed. I have a wholesale bolt/screw store that I order in bulk, I'll take the screw in as a sample, but it's easier for them to look it up in their book if I give them the machinery's hand book description.

Gint, we don't have any stores locally that would have these in stock...

Pin, e-mail me your address, watsonrx13@hotmail.com, and I'll send you some. How many do you need?

-- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.