Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do I Know Any Of You?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Twise
This is Trever Wise - from European Auto Body in Escondido California - Any body know me...?

Just wondering...
SLITS
No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
spunone
Prisoner 379653 cell block A where you the one next door smoke.gif
GWN7
I drove thru Escondido once. Was that you who waved? beerchug.gif
So.Cal.914
How about a clue, what do you do for a living?

How do you pronounce you last name? Is that Wise or Wise?

wavey.gif
Eric_Shea
Nope but we do now... welcome.png

I like your engine choice. Should be a blast!
skline
Were you ever arrested? smile.gif
G e o r g e
we will after you host the next Tech day and BBQ at your shop

here's to you beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif clap56.gif chowtime.gif welder.gif smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif mueba.gif jsharp.gif

paul it's Wise, ok?

smokey
welcome.png smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif are u related to Don Wise.? (oil tanks are his game) He is out of so cal . ?
smokey
Don Welch .... OOOPPPS. So no you probably donot know . the don . Sorry smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif Real strong , nor cal icon8.gif 420. Don wise is a shop owner in campbell cal. All porsche. very great with 14s. Dons Auto repair. Pior owner of T and D . in campbell. Your not his kid are u ? Anyway welcome.
scotty b
I don't know you but I have eaten your potatoE ( rolleyes.gif ) chips....MMMmmmmm good thumb3d.gif Perhaps you are familiar with my toilet papel???
Mugs914
Hi Trevor,

welcome.png

Not sure if we've ever met, but I'm in Vista so it would be easy enough to get together some time...
JPB
I think I know you. You were that one fella on that exotic chic at that party where everyone got naked and stuff right? sheeplove.gif
Twystd1
Dude....

I saw you on the "Pregnant Nuns with Ferrets" web site.

That was bad ass.........

I am in Newport just down the way. If'n ya need any parts or minimal technical knowledge. I can help.

Cheers and welcome to the insanity. You will fit in just right....!!!!

Clayton
Twise
OKAY - ENUFF COMEDY ALREADY...

No relation to Don Wise - Although, I have heard some really nice things about him. I am Trever and my father started a body shop here in Escondido some years back - 27 years ago to be precise. His name is Chuck Wise, and he was the manager of the body shop at Stoddard Imported Cars in Ohio from 1970 to 1980 - My playground...:]

We moved here in 1980 and my father set up a shop with Lou Malone (AJusa) called San Marcos P+A (yes, thats Porsche + Audi) did alot of AJ race cars (Remeber the Riverside Grand Prix?) for Lou and Larry at AJ - Big falling out over $$$ had him opening a new shop in Escondido with Emery Masters. European Auto Body - we are still here and fixing only Porsche Mercedes and BMW for 25+ years. I would like to have a BBQ / Tech / BS session and maybe a nice drive up Palomar Mountain some time soon when my car is finished. It would be nice to meet some of the folks that suffer from the same disease as I. Anyone interested???

I know some local porsche nutz:

Tom Woodford
John Kato
The Bohorquez Brothers (Jim owes me money, but Ed is an okay guy)
Steve King (has a nice RS replica that he continuously pours money into)

I am willing to help out anyone with damn near anything, if they own a 914...

Not looking to make money - working on 914's. hahahhahahhaahahhahahhhhhaaa....
bondo
Sounds like you'll fit in fine here. You'll probably know me eventually, I'm moving down to the Escondido area this summer.

welcome.png
Twystd1
Trever,
I have met or know of several of the names you spoke about in your earlier posting.

You have a hell of a pedigree Trever. Welcome to the nut house.

I was wondering if there is anything we can do to help you get your car finished....????

Could you give us a synopsis of your 914 build? You might have a few things I want to do to mine. And visa versa. Pics would be cool if you have them.

AND:

There are guys posting all the time here that need input on body and paint. You could be very helpful in that endeavor among others. Another body and paint pro in the mix is a good thing.

And ya just might get some work out of it for the shop as well. Cause ya just never know.

Also note that you have a blog function attatched to your name Twise. You can document your build or anything else you want to blog with pics and text.

I am up in Newport Beach... not too far from you. If'n ya ever come up my way. There are a bunch of teener freaks in Orange County. Come on up and meet the OC gang.

And let us know if you need anything. There is more kowledge here about 914s at this web site than any other place in the world.
(cept me.. i don't know jack)

Cheers... and welcome.

Clayton Clark
Twise
Thanks - I am in the process of getting all the photos together of my car. Then I will do the blog. Thanks for the welcome. I can hardly wait to get out amongst my peers, and drive....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.