Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Redwood Region AX tomrrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
grantsfo
Anyone here going to RR AX at Shultz (Santa Rosa)? I know a few are planning to go. Weather should be perfect mid 70's forecast.
SirAndy
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jun 22 2007, 10:55 AM) *

Anyone here going to RR AX at Shultz (Santa Rosa)? I know a few are planning to go. Weather should be perfect mid 70's forecast.

i'll be in napa working on my car.

so i guess that'll be a no ...
wavey.gif Andy
grantsfo
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 22 2007, 12:29 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jun 22 2007, 10:55 AM) *

i'll be in napa working on my car.

so i guess that'll be a no ...
wavey.gif Andy

Dang! I really want to see that 3.6 install.
Chris Pincetich
I'm planning to be there, with more sunscreen that last weekend. I just got off the phone with McMark, and he might go. Andy, you're hosed with no help, might as well drive over to Shultz! See you at 9 am, I'm sleepin in a little biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jun 22 2007, 12:33 PM) *

Dang! I really want to see that 3.6 install.

i'll be at marina next weekend ...
driving.gif Andy
grantsfo
Missed you guys. Great day and it was very much a 914 course. Held off that Black 240Z and hard charging 911 race car for TTOD.
Borderline
Yeah Grant! smilie_pokal.gif I feel like the little kid that had to go home and get his big brother to beat up some bully!! chairfall.gif chairfall.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(Borderline @ Jun 24 2007, 06:04 PM) *

Yeah Grant! smilie_pokal.gif I feel like the little kid that had to go home and get his big brother to beat up some bully!! chairfall.gif chairfall.gif

Here's a cool in car video of the course from another car:

http://www.mindovermotorsports.com/video/RR_6_23.wmv
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.