Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts Obsolete Camp out/ Swap meet This weekend!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey Guys I just noticed that Parts Obsolete's Campout they do each year is this weekend. It is a great event with tons of Porsche & VW enthusiests. Here is the add http://store.partsobsolete.com/campout2000.html . I have been to it 4 times over the last 10 years. Gary & Rod Emory are both great guys & their shop is flippin unbelievable. They have tons of 914 parts along with every other Porsche known to man. There are always a bunch of Beautiful old cars there. Some even for sale. I highly recommend making the trip. I will be setting up a booth on Sunday & will have quite a few parts there for sale. Feel free to show up & add to my booth. Of course you'll be forced to keep me company dry.gif . Other than that it will be a great time. Hope to see you there- Jamie
Kargeek
Has it been a year already?

I miss Gary...I used to hang out all the time at his place which was a porsche candy store. He used to be down here in Costa Mesa and without him I couldn't have built my car.

Enjoy the weekend! Say hello for me.

Dave Hall

Air_Cooled_Nut
I was going to go with a buddy tomorrow (Saturday) but the kids gave me a wonderful cold that has me on my ass in front of the TV/computer mad.gif mad.gif No way I can attend in my sick condition mad.gif
Coy
I'll be there on Sunday, but I may not drive the 914; I think I'll drag the entire family up there to check out old cars and then we'll eat burgers at Alfs! smile.gif
boxstr
See y'all their.
CCLIN914NATION
JRust
Yes it will be a good time. Just spending my day today getting everything ready to go. Hopefully we'll get quite a few 94 guys there. C U all tommorow aktion035.gif
PeeGreen 914
I'd like to go but it is a little to far with the work I need to get done this weekend sad.gif
JRust
It is well worth the drive. The are just some flat out beautiful cars there. Quite a few 356's & pretty much everything else. Then just lookin gin his shop. WOW! He has some real beauties. Anyway sorry you can't make it.
morph
i go to the swap meet every year at least
be there tomorow jamie ?
Coy
Morph,

Will you be there Sunday? If so are you driving your 914? I'd like to hear your 6.5" speakers if you have them installed.
JRust
Hey James, I've got another shell for you. You interested?
morph
needs to be a roller. dont got a hoist big enough to pull a car off the trailer. if its a roller sure.
james
503-551-6191
and i dont have a running car right now coy.( i should by next spring) i got a 70 im building to replace my rusteded out 73 ( i "sniff,sniff" miss that car)
but just ask the members here about quality and sound they will speak up.
they are worth what you pay for em thumb3d.gif

JRust
Hey James if you have some of your speaker setups bring them. I'd like to see them & may buy a set. You could sell some at my booth too if you wanted. C U tommorow
MrKona
Wish I could go... but I'm taking a class and got to work on a paper. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.