Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: final drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smokey
The drive was good . i got on the 1 and headed down to castroville. Central texan bbq. on main. the best bbq on the central cost. wile going down to eat . i was thinking of all the drives in my 85 811. very strong motor and fun . but not the drive a 14 gives u. The power plant from the 11 in the 14 . thats were its at . The 2.0 is now in the silver 72. The swap was very smoth . started up 1st try . I did have to swap the relay board and the fuel pump and all the lines to and from . but other than that it went well. Now i am waiting for all the parts from Patrick motor sports. Bulk head Motor mount (bolt in) Tail pipes .clutch , sheet metal. and a few other things. don welch oil tank . The car has a 901 limited slip gear box. Right now there is no five points in the car. and no cage. I will install a hoop with a ty down bar and also five points right and left.more pics on the way .
smokey
more shots. the green . is the conversion.
smokey
more
smokey
dash r/r
Allan
QUOTE(smokey @ Jun 22 2007, 06:03 PM) *

i was thinking of all the drives in my 85 811.

Sorry, Just had to remark.

Very cool about the swap....
smokey
more
smokey
thanks i am a newby to the site. i have been into 14s for over ten years and know all the bay area teeners. flag.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif the silver 72 is now a 2.0. two liter beater . no worrys about parking and little dings. " its pateena " Peace All . And Thanks Andy. You will all see the conversion. I will post all shotts ass it happen s 90 days to fun run....
smokey
Ok; i am ex pro snowboarder. Barfoot snowboards. Ex games mid 90s. all that swag thing . smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif welll u know. Porsche s are the long term hoby. If i slam slow hard today. i dont walk tomarow. Thats me in the groop shot . top right . that is team Barfoot at the top of sqaw.(95) the little guy in the middle is chucky barfoot. Rick
Allan
QUOTE(smokey @ Jun 22 2007, 06:23 PM) *

know all the bay area teeners. flag.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif

You guys are sooo busted.

I knew it...
smokey
update. the exast showed up . the susoention is going on now . The car will go the Yeaman friday . for the welding of the motor mount and the holes cut for the oil tank .
smokey
more
smokey
smoke.gif
smokey
smoke.gif
smokey
smoke.gif
smokey
smoke.gif
TeenerTim
Hey Smokey. What kind of rear spoiler is that on the green car?
smokey
AA has them . I think it is refured to as a nascar rear wing. It is an order item . they contract out for them . They come in two inch and four inch . the one u see is a two inch . It realy werks at speeds over 100 . with the snowscopp or a flexy in the front it realy keeps things down . smoke.gif
Chris Pincetich
Sweet beerchug.gif
It was sometime 1980-1992 that I surfed C-street and points to the north with Chuck Barfoot. Had my Barfoot skate deck from 5-Points skate shop in 1985ish. I was a grom skater/longboard surfer. Now I am a 33 y.o. skater surfing short boards. We're just bigger boyz on bigger toyz now beerchug.gif
smokey
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Nov 28 2007, 03:03 PM) *

Sweet beerchug.gif
It was sometime 1980-1992 that I surfed C-street and points to the north with Chuck Barfoot. Had my Barfoot skate deck from 5-Points skate shop in 1985ish. I was a grom skater/longboard surfer. Now I am a 33 y.o. skater surfing short boards. We're just bigger boyz on bigger toyz now beerchug.gif

I road for barfoot for about six years in the 90s . I now rep for chuck . I still ride for BF , but i do not compeet . U can read about me on Barfoot.com . or oldsnowboards.com. some update pix . If anyone needs new snowboards . PM me 199.00 delivered . No bindings . smoke.gif I just spent 10 grand with Patrick motorsports . I got everything i need for the convertion . 3.2
smokey
more pix
smokey
more pix
smokey
car is now going to Yeaman Autobody Palo Alto . For the welding in of the motor mount and cutting the holes for the oil tank . Rick McCarthy
smokey
Then it will go to Dons Auto werks Campbell ca . For the install stan.gif kyle.gif kenny.gif cartman.gif dog.gif blowup.gif ravenna914.jpg
sixnotfour
We are gonna need to some pics of your girlfriend. stirthepot.gif

Nice pieces.

smokey
u got it idea.gif chatsmiley.gif stones.gif
smokey
off she goes . YEAMAN here it comes . smoke.gif
smokey
YEAMAN auto body palo alto ROCKS > Its done and on its way to Dons autowerks . I will post pix tonight elvira.gif
sixnotfour
YEAMAN auto body palo alto ROCKS > Its done and on its way to Dons autowerks . I will post pix tonight

hurry up happy11.gif
smokey
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 21 2007, 07:44 PM) *

YEAMAN auto body palo alto ROCKS > Its done and on its way to Dons autowerks . I will post pix tonight

hurry up happy11.gif

The mount in my car is the exact same one . It was welded in the same place . All the pix i shott some how got deleated from my camera . So I will go back over the hill wednesday to shoot a shit L more . Yours looks great . Sorry all the pix will come after X mas / smoke.gif
sixnotfour
It is yours, here is another; smoke.gif
smokey
yep . Thats it elvira.gif
smokey
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 22 2007, 12:54 PM) *

It is yours, here is another; smoke.gif

Who is this ? Brad ? Bryten ? Rick Mac here
smokey
OK people . IT is now at the GREEN flag . And GO ! smilie_flagge24.gif
smokey
more
smokey
more
smokey
more
smokey
more pix {Parts pile
smokey
OK the last pix
Eric Taylor
looking AWESOME!

Are you going to get rid of the FOUR mounts?

Eric
smokey
Yes the 4 mounts are the 1st part of the job . Cut they off . Thanks It has taken alot to get it to this piont . Two weeks tops . it will be done smoke.gif
Chris Pincetich
I dig that last photo in the string showing the parts pile with your 914 on the lift in the background beerchug.gif
smokey
QUOTE(smokey @ Dec 26 2007, 02:27 PM) *

more

Don W Tank .
smokey
popcorn[1].gif
smokey
SETH check it out . smoke.gif
mills914/s
Lookin really good Smokey!!!! Dude I remember you!! I seen your pic and remember you.. Ive seen you in town.
That Car is hott. I want to do that next. I dont know to many 914 guys up here now that I've moved to Idaho.
smokey
QUOTE(mills914/s @ Jan 5 2008, 09:26 AM) *

Lookin really good Smokey!!!! Dude I remember you!! I seen your pic and remember you.. Ive seen you in town.
That Car is hott. I want to do that next. I dont know to many 914 guys up here now that I've moved to Idaho.

Thanks Man . It has been a long expensive road . Great to hear u like it . It realy makes it werth it , when i get a burnout.gif thumb3d.gif from other club guys .
smokey
popcorn[1].gif Any other 411 Andy . I am new to this . smoke.gif LOL . welcome.png YEH Alittle screwy.gif . It keeps me same . Hope all is well with ya . icon_bump.gif
smokey
Andy . Got a green Card ?. INS . ?All your liitle kids will cover this up to . Pull it ,move it . They all do as u say hu . bs.gif bootyshake.gif cheer.gif DISS what i say . finger.gif ANDY . I came to this site because . NO BRAD ROBERTS . But his little Boyfriend is here being a COP . Sucks when i try to help people . and get FU from ANDY . SO AGAIN . FUCK U ANDY > U LITTLE GERMAN BITCH > smoke.gif
smokey
DONE . With this site . FUCK OFF ANDY andiCKY ; COP . ar15.gif Fucken ALKAIDA . sawzall-smiley.gif IMPORT ass . flag.gif CAnt wait to see ya . REALY looking 4 werd to it . piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.