Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Looking for a EuroVan w/poptop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
Ok so here's the deal. I've got to many friggin toys and "projects". Something has to give, so I'm looking to get rid of my 951 and get a Eurovan. I posted up a couple of weeks ago about trading up for stuff. Well, I have gotten some interesting emails, but it got me to thinking. What's most important to me right now? Well after staring the possibility of divorce in the face (we're back together and recovering, see sandbox post "Rum is my friend") I realize that my wife and kids are what's most important. I don't need the 951, the 914, the boat, and the guitars and amps that I rarely use anymore.

So I would like to trade someone my 951 for a EuroVan. I'm looking for a '93 or newer with the poptop. We like taking little 2 and 3 day trips so a poptop would be perfect! Now the 951 is not perfect, it needs a paint job. It runs fine and I am in the process of upgrading the stock stereo system. The interior is clean but needs a little attention.

Pics are available on request, don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

I'm an hour west of Boston, I'll travel up to 8 hours for the right deal.

My best,
Mike D.

The boat's gone, the teener stays, some guitar stuff is gone too...
Sparky
Anyone? Should I just list the 951 for sale and then try and buy a poptop?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.