Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Say a prayer for my brother
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dwillouby
While stuck working in Canada I learned that my brother Alvin had a massive heart attack Weds. Couldnt get to the hospital untill last night. Dont know if he will make it.
Please if you can , Say a prayer for him.

Thanks
David
Eric_Shea
Done. hands.gif
JB 914
hands.gif consider it done.
dlo914
hands.gif will do!
SGB
We're with you David. Hoping for the best.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(dwillouby @ Jun 23 2007, 07:24 PM) *

While stuck working in Canada I learned that my brother Alvin had a massive heart attack Weds. Couldnt get to the hospital untill last night. Dont know if he will make it.
Please if you can , Say a prayer for him.

Thanks
David

Done! Updates?
mikelsr
Our prayers are with you and your family.
MrKona
Prayer sent. I wish your family the best.
Lou W
done. hands.gif
JRust
sad.gif Ouch! He's definately in my prayers as is your family.
KaptKaos
Sent.
neo914-6
done sad.gif
JPB
Done and good luck.
rigglet
You got it! Please let us all know how he is doing.
Bertus
Done, hoping for the best!
70Sixter
Done. And also for your family.
PeeGreen 914
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
bd1308
Just read this David, if there's anything I can do that you need done around Louisville/Mt.Washington, let me know.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and especially for Alvin.
jonferns
hoping for the best....sorry to hear about it....sad.gif -JON
914nerd
Praying for him (and family)
Mrs. K
Many many advances have been made in Cardiac care.............I see it every day at work!

Prayers sent and looking forward to an update!

hands.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
dwillouby
Hello,
An update on his condition. They moved him from CCU to a regular room today. They removed the ventalator yesterday and cut back on meds. He dosent know anyone right now. Tries to respond to questions somewhat. They say no brain damage but dont know what is next for his heart yet. Has a long way to go but its a bit better .

Thanks to everyone for your words and prayers. I know it helped

David
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(dwillouby @ Jul 3 2007, 08:00 PM) *

Hello,
An update on his condition. They moved him from CCU to a regular room today. They removed the ventalator yesterday and cut back on meds. He dosent know anyone right now. Tries to respond to questions somewhat. They say no brain damage but dont know what is next for his heart yet. Has a long way to go but its a bit better .

David

It's a start! Hang in there. Been through similar things with my Mom (93) twicw since the first of the year. One day she's fine, the next.....

One day at a time!
Pat (formerly of Villa Hills, Ky)
KaptKaos
QUOTE(dwillouby @ Jul 3 2007, 07:00 PM) *

Hello,

David

Sending more now.
jeeperjohn56
Done, I said two for you. Hope all go's well. John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.