Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few pics of my V8 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jmmotorsports
Bare metal paint,steel AA flares. Paint is 06 BMW Interlogos Blue. 350/901 mostly Renegade parts. 21 mm t-bars,22 sway,911 SC brakes in front, 200 lb springs,stock sway in rear,Koni sports front/rear. 8&9 x 17 Ruf wheels, 235/255 x 40 Yoko 032R tires.

Jerry
jmmotorsports
another
jmmotorsports
1 more
drive-ability
Jerry,
now thats a nice car! You must get a lot of looks on the road. How often do you drive it?
pray.gif
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Jun 23 2007, 07:50 PM) *

Jerry,
now thats a nice car! You must get a lot of looks on the road. How often do you drive it?
pray.gif

I have only driven it a couple hundred miles, still finishing the small details.

Jerry
dlo914
love how the front billet grill flows w/ the foglight grills! very nice car!!! keep up the awesome work! drooley.gif
messix
very nice! drooley.gif

you'll have to come up to one of our teener tuesday's.
propricer
NICE job ... VERY impressive !!!
Please post more pix ... and enjoy it.
sixnotfour
front grill is very nice , RUFRUFRUF
drive-ability
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Jun 23 2007, 08:02 PM) *

QUOTE(drive-ability @ Jun 23 2007, 07:50 PM) *

Jerry,
pray.gif

I have only driven it a couple hundred miles, still finishing the small details.

Jerry

Working out any kinks is something we all have to do, however for me it was a combination of tweaking and trusting the car. aktion035.gif
MrKona
Wow! I agree with everyone else. That is very, very nice. Clean too. Has a great stance.
markb
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Jun 23 2007, 07:06 PM) *

love how the front billet grill flows w/ the foglight grills! very nice car!!! keep up the awesome work! drooley.gif

agree.gif
type47fan
Beautiful work! What are the some of the details you have left to complete?

Thanks,
neo914-6
Nice look and well executed. clap56.gif
JPB
Nice ride. You really put on the sexy on that front bumper. Killer look! beer.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Jun 23 2007, 06:18 PM) *

Bare metal paint,steel AA flares. Paint is 06 BMW Interlogos Blue. 350/901 mostly Renegade parts. 21 mm t-bars,22 sway,911 SC brakes in front, 200 lb springs,stock sway in rear,Koni sports front/rear. 8&9 x 17 Ruf wheels, 235/255 x 40 Yoko 032R tires.

Jerry

Jerry,

Your car is beautiful. pray.gif It's one of the best flowing front bumper modifications I've ever seen. It looks factory with those horizontal grill bars. Also, like the wheel's?? How about more photo's & I like the way it sits!!
Really, a beautiful street rod 914!!!!

Tom
byndbad914
wow, clean execution and car looks great. I agree the detail on the front bumper looks fantastic and I LOVE the RUF wheels - I wanted to use them on mine but they weren't wide enough. For a street car tho' they look and work awesome!
Dr. Roger
aside from that air cleaner, which has a nasty propensity for the foam breaking down and getting sucked into the carb, it looks awesome.

great work. =)

any closeups of how you did the front grille?

thanks for sharing with us.

roger
aircooledboy
WOW, what a beautiful car!!!!! clap56.gif

What did you use for the front grill opening? I have long meant to do something very similar, but have never been able to find the right material.

BTW Roger, if you replace the foam filter element every 6 months of so, you won't have that nasty break down problem. About $12 at the FLAPS.
jmmotorsports
[quote name='aircooledboy' date='Jun 24 2007, 07:55 PM' post='915531']
WOW, what a beautiful car!!!!! clap56.gif

What did you use for the front grill opening? I have long meant to do something very similar, but have never been able to find the right material.

BTW Roger, if you replace the foam filter element every 6 months of so, you won't have that nasty break down problem. About $12 at the FLAPS.
[/quote

The grill is a billet unit made for a Nissan 350Z. It matches the curve of the bumper the best of any I could find. I cut it down to fit and welded studs on the back of the bumper to hold it in place.

Jerry
rhodyguy
jerry, i look forward to meeting you and seeing your car upclose. hope you're still planning on attending the historics in p-land. will your shop be open for tours on fri morning 7/6? wink.gif i want to talk "paint' with you.

k
Ferg
Fantastic looking car.

Can't wait for more pics clap56.gif Love the RUF wheels, and the color.

Ferg aktion035.gif
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 25 2007, 10:46 AM) *

jerry, i look forward to meeting you and seeing your car upclose. hope you're still planning on attending the historics in p-land. will your shop be open for tours on fri morning 7/6? wink.gif i want to talk "paint' with you.

k

K,
I will be at the races Saturday and Sunday, not sure about Friday. You are welcome to stop by Friday. Give me a call 360-577-9171 or email.

Jerry
rhodyguy
jerry, i'll give you a call when we're in the longview/kelso area on fri. my guess is 9:30-10.

k
seejay5
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jun 24 2007, 09:31 PM) *

aside from that air cleaner, which has a nasty propensity for the foam breaking down and getting sucked into the carb, it looks awesome.

roger

I know exactly what you mean. I went to start my SBC Swapped CJ5 the other day and a backfire soaked the foam in gas then lit it on fire causing me 2 hours worth of melted foam cleanup. DITCH THAT AIR FILTER!
BKLA
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Jun 25 2007, 11:31 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 25 2007, 10:46 AM) *

k

K,
I will be at the races Saturday and Sunday, not sure about Friday. You are welcome to stop by Friday. Give me a call 360-577-9171 or email.

Jerry

Come and park with the 914's in the interior corral! (if you aren't already) Craig at Camp 914 has passes (maybe) available. If not, I have an extra car pass that I may not be using. I would love to see and hear the car!

email me if you are interested in the corral car pass - brett@bkl-a.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.