Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Child/Car Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Kathleen & I went to look for some new baby stuff (not for us!) for her brothers soon to be new kid.....
While wandering thru the kiddie section my eyes fell on the car seats. A lot of the racing seats I've seen being put into our 914's look pretty much like these kids car seat only a little smaller. I almost took one down to see just how much smaller they really are. (or to see how much of my fat ass wouldn't go in) laugh.gif I think if they were just a couple inches wider & longer we'd have some kick ass comfy racing seats for the teeners...
just a Christmas thought idea.gif

...............b
redshift
heh... so my mother get's this expensive car, and she's calling off options, and I am crapping my pants... and she get's to the baby seat (for my brother's cutie pie lil girl) and I stop her and say, "$2,000.00", and she says, "Nope.. hundred bucks!".

So I sat in it, I may have her order 2 more. laugh.gif

Oh... that's it in my avatar.. rolleyes.gif

M
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(redshift @ Dec 12 2003, 10:23 PM)
heh... so my mother get's this expensive car, and she's calling off options, and I am crapping my pants... and she get's to the baby seat (for my brother's cutie pie lil girl) and I stop her and say, "$2,000.00", and she says, "Nope.. hundred bucks!".

So I sat in it, I may have her order 2 more. laugh.gif

Oh... that's it in my avatar.. rolleyes.gif

M

LMAO laugh.gif
Miles, it was your avatar that made me think of the car seats whilst there at the store.
that's funny beer.gif

......b
redshift
And now I have to drive to Eric's house so I can get a pic of me gobbling Gerber's Peas n' Carrots in that seat for a new avatar.

Don't kick the baby!

M
Joe Ricard
When shopping for Baby car seats make sure that it is approved for aircraft. Just so you don't get suprised when flying to Grandma's house.

I have a great seat for my 26lb boy. real 5 point harness that adjusts bigger or smaller depending on the coat thickness. This thing has arm rests and a cup holder, styrofoam glued to the plastic frame, and real padding all over. the cover comes of to wash it. BUT I can' take it on an airplane. Had to use a cheaper no frills model 3 point harness pain to adjust straps. But the company had spent the money to have it tested. chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.