Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNWR local club tour in the North End to Roger Jobs Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
The local Porsche Club doesn't do many club tours these days. Use to be 8-10 a year, now it's more like 3-4. Great turn out, we had the only 914. TONS of Boxsters, tons of them! Here is my two most favorite things in life: wub.gif
Root_Werks
Mostly 986,996 and about 3-4 Caymans (all "S" models). The 914 drew a small crowd a few times. I was pretty shocked how many people didn't even know what it was. Are we becoming such a small crowd that this is what we have become in the Porsche Clubs? Anyone else notice this behavior in their local clubs?
Root_Werks
I raised my hand to be a group leader (3 groups in all), you better believe the folks in my group will remember what a 914-6 is as they watched my ass pull away from any of them around the twisties. biggrin.gif driving.gif

Fun stuff. We are looking forward to going down to PIR the 4th July weekend to catch the historics. beerchug.gif

Oh yeah, I got to drive a GT3 (Brand new) from Roger Jobs to Mt Vernon. Fuck and egg, those are fast friggen cars.
PeeGreen 914
I didn't even know they were doing anything. I would have gone had I known.
Root_Werks
Jon, here is the link:
http://www.pnwr.org/

They don't do too many tours anymore, but I would love to see another 914. driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
I go to all the autocrosses they put on, but I generally don't look at the site for much more than that. I would like to try and make the tech sessions. Thanks Dan.

Jon
rhodyguy
what route did you take dan? hwy 9 and a crossover to chuckanut? see you in pland. we're staying at the best western on the other side of i-5 from the track. i'll be rolling solo to eureka on sunday afternoon.

k
Root_Werks
HWY9 for just a bit here and there, took Lake Cavahna(spelling?) road which was fun. driving.gif

I think we are staying at the Holiday Inn by the airport.
dinomium
man our cars are S M A L L, Hey Dan, what is that sticker on the bumper?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.