Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the all new wed night extravaganza
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
so it seems the A&W in port orchard is the new 914 hotspot. where is the place located? someone familiar please post how to get there. i'll call al and give him the headsup. you north end guys should jump on the edmonds boat.

k
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 26 2007, 09:29 AM) *

so it seems the A&W in port orchard is the new 914 hotspot. where is the place located? someone familiar please post how to get there. i'll call al and give him the headsup. you north end guys should jump on the edmonds boat.

k

You confuse us with Google? Far as I know, it's right over there. See it, just to the left of that tree? ............................. No, over THERE! .......... The Cap'n
Tom
Kevin,
A+W is pretty easy. Just take 16 to Tremont exit and head east to Bethel rd. there are bussinesses on all 4 corners at Bethel intersetion. Take a left and go to roundy round at bowling alley and turn to the right. take the first exit out of roundy round and head up the hill. A+W is first right after you pass under the bridge, Less than a 1/4 mile from bowling alley.
See Ya,
Tom
effutuo101
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 26 2007, 09:33 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 26 2007, 09:29 AM) *

k

You confuse us with Google? Far as I know, it's right over there. See it, just to the left of that tree? ............................. No, over THERE! .......... The Cap'n

Thanks Cap'n, I followed your directions and got THERE and BACK in no time at all. biggrin.gif My wife tells me to go to THERE every once in a while.
mstein95
what time is everyone planning on arriving tonight?

Me thinks I can attend. I'll be coming via Hwy 3.
rhodyguy
i'll be leaving around 4 or so to beat the bridge traffic. swinging by dino's to make sure he's keeping up with his "chores". i think 6 is the target time morgan. give me a call around 3:30 if you can.

k
PeeGreen 914
I can't ake it this week, but maybe after the forth I will be able to make it over there. There is a race in Bremerton for all you who live close by. It is on Saturday. I will be there very early as I help set up course. I think they start running at 10:00. Hope some of you guys can make it. If you want to run go to www.pnwr.org/track/autocross.
dinomium
kewl, I *might* drive the car with the crack in the windshield, but more than likely, I will be all up in my CR-v hoopdee!
rhodyguy
don't forget the sovren races at PRI this weekend.

k
dinomium
that was fun guys, lets do it again soon! Next tuesday there is a classic car show at Westsound Bank in Bremerton,,,
rhodyguy
lots-o-laughs. turns out wed night is a regular hot rod cruz-in at the a&w. not too many of the 'youngsters' gave our cars a second glance. the grey hairs looked and looked. a number of "remember when so and so had one of these?" comments. i think al could have sold his 928 if he had been so inclined.

k
mstein95
had a good time - it was a good night to be out - lots of nice cars there, especially the 356 speedster drooley.gif

Al made some friends on the drive home - boid.gif - a story for the next meet.
PeeGreen 914
I wil have to make the next one. Besides, I need to hear this story biggrin.gif
Tom
Yes,
looking forward to hearing Al's story about "new friends".
Was great meeting all of you guys , and some for the first time - Mark and Dino. Hope to see you all again at the next event.
Later,
Tom
KELTY360
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Jun 28 2007, 09:52 AM) *

Al made some friends on the drive home - boid.gif - a story for the next meet.

Aw come on, you can tell us, it's just us guys. smoke.gif

Yeah, the young uns weren't too interested, but what do you expect when 90% of the cars are Fordchevymopar? That Speedster was pretty lonely. Good time, nice to meet Tom. The drive home was quick, took about half the time as getting there.
ablose58
Yeah, Too funny you will have to come to the next meet up for the whole skinny on this matter biggrin.gif Lets just say things were starting to escalate piratenanner.gif I had a ball;
AL
Tom
OK Al,
When and where will we have the next meet? I am anxious for the whole story!
Later,
Tom
PeeGreen 914
Me too, I want to hear this story biggrin.gif . This week is no good for me though sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.