Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ramble Event last week-end
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Barbara LaFargue-Buller
Went to the Ramble in Rohert Park so good to see all our old friends and meet new ones. Angie and I were so taken back that you guys still remember the Porsche 914 Club and Leman you brought your photo album that was so nice, you all made us go back in time seems like a entirty to us. I so appreciated your kindness it was well recieved and the turn out was so Great, all you souls driving up from LA I do hope you had a good time. Hope to here from you all sometime soon.

B. LaFargue-Buller

Alex Buller would have been very proud that the club is coming around again.

neo914-6
QUOTE(Barbara LaFargue-Buller @ Jun 26 2007, 02:04 PM) *

Went to the Ramble in Rohert Park so good to see all our old friends and meet new ones. Angie and I were so taken back that you guys still remember the Porsche 914 Club and Leman you brought your photo album that was so nice, you all made us go back in time seems like a entirty to us. I so appreciated your kindness it was well recieved and the turn out was so Great, all you souls driving up from LA I do hope you had a good time. Hope to here from you all sometime soon.

B. LaFargue-Buller

Alex Buller would have been very proud that the club is coming around again.

welcome.png
McMark
It was great to meet you Barbara. I know you have a lot of history with this club. I feel like such a baby when I think that I've only been into 914s for 6 years or so. ohmy.gif

Thanks for making the drive! smilie_pokal.gif
Barbara LaFargue-Buller
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 26 2007, 07:23 PM) *

It was great to meet you Barbara. I know you have a lot of history with this club. I feel like such a baby when I think that I've only been into 914s for 6 years or so. ohmy.gif

Thanks for making the drive! smilie_pokal.gif

Mark you will do just find it just take a while I didn't do it alone, You must remember a get to gether is nothing if the people don't show up so see you were doing all the right things.

If I can help just call on me 925-963-1833. driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.