Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice Ebay 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...131738218QQrdZ1

What's that thing on top of the dash? Airconditioning?
IPB Image
GaroldShaffer
Hey that is in the next town over from me. I will ask teh seller if I can come and check it out. smile.gif
VaccaRabite
The engine firewall was not repainted. I wonder if the trunk interiors were painted or not. No pics of them.

No pics of the rockers or hell hole.

Single carb setup.

10K price tag.

Ballsy...

Zach
IronHillRestorations
Yea, how's bout the side mirror mounted on the windshield frame?? Me no likey. icon8.gif

The light tan interior goes well with the burgundy paint though. I guess I have an aversion to black 914 interiors. So common.
914Sixer
The tan interior is giving me ideas for the red car!
jonferns
its amazing...11 bidders already, and no posted questions...unless they either went to see the car in person or the seller emailed them more pics...how could you bid for something by just seeing the outside??? I dont get it.....biggrin.gif --JON
Spoke
1.7 or 2.0? Not specified

Heater fan in engine bay is missing.

Center carb = $500 adder to install dual Webers. Center carb basically lets the engine run but not much power.

Spoke
sww914
The thing on the dash is a portable defibrillator to revive the winning bidder after they see the car they just bought in person.
914-8
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jun 27 2007, 01:11 PM) *

The thing on the dash is a portable defibrillator to revive the winning bidder after they see the car they just bought in person.

LOL. I've never personally been a fan of spray painted interiors.
highways
It looks like they took a barrel of tan prosthetic legs, arms and body parts- then melted it all down to get that creamy tan medical vinyl look.

humpy.gif
scotty b
I belive the "thing" on the dash is in all actuality an Atari 2600 video game system. FWIW I kinda like the interior. The dash contrast is nice looking. I always liked the 944's with the black and tan beer3.gif beer3.gif dash combo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.