Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ohio,Mich,and Ind. 914ers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Admin. Please Nail this till 6-31-07

There is a show this Sat .in Findlay Ohio, 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.

A friend is one of the sponsors,I would like to have anice turn out of 914,s

so far this is the only get together in the area to date

Address is : 2111 Stonebridge Dr. Findlay ,Ohio 45840, Stonebridge Church of God

Lets do this!

Hopeing to see you there Dave slap.gif
marks914
Wish I would have known about it 3 days ago, we just made campground reserations
Mark
rigglet
Oh man! I wish my car was running. I'd love to bring it over. It's not in "show" shape, but it sure would be cool to bring it out.

Hope you guys get good weekend weather for your event!
Zimms
I am in the same boat. about 65% is off the car and I broke the windshield 2 weeks ago during removal. headbang.gif headbang.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
QUOTE(Zimms @ Jun 27 2007, 08:42 AM) *

I am in the same boat. about 65% is off the car and I broke the windshield 2 weeks ago during removal. headbang.gif headbang.gif

BUMP

Dave
dflesburg
should be trying to get my car to start this weekend. no windshield in, no gauges hooked up... still too much to do to go anywhere. lol

orthobiz
I have good intentions to go north to Harbor Springs, MI to the 356 Registry concours tomorrow morning at 9AM. Well, it is a Porsche event, no?

Paul
TJB/914
I am stuck downstate in Plymouth till Monday on business. Our place in Petoskey is next door to the 356 event in Harbor Springs so I will not be able to see you guys at the event. Sometimes things don't work out like they should.

Tom
BTW: If your looking for a great place to eat & drink, try the City Park Grill in downtown Petoskey, MI Local Hemmingway hangout when he was alive. Best value in the area. You won't be dissappointed.
orthobiz
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Jun 29 2007, 08:02 PM) *

I am stuck downstate in Plymouth till Monday on business. Our place in Petoskey is next door to the 356 event in Harbor Springs so I will not be able to see you guys at the event. Sometimes things don't work out like they should.

Tom
BTW: If your looking for a great place to eat & drink, try the City Park Grill in downtown Petoskey, MI Local Hemmingway hangout when he was alive. Best value in the area. You won't be dissappointed.

City Park Grill it is! I will try to post pics...

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.