Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Event Singup and specific info
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
VaccaRabite
I am starting to get PMs about ECC2007, people asking for specific info that I don't have.

Where exactly does Matt live? How does he want this info distributed? If Matt is cool with us posting his address, we should do in the ECC2007 Thread.

I will do that 1) when I get an address and 2) when I have permission to post it.

Zach
Rick L
I agree. I do not have Matt's new address. I'll attempt to contact him, if he doesn't see the posting here, within the next day or so.
Rick L
Ok, status time. Here's what I have so far:

I'vgot decals and logos from Kerry. Congratulate him on his new baby, if you can!

I've got a vendor set up to do T-shirts and Stickers when the logos are completed.

Kerry has promised a couple of items for prizes.
Mikey914 has promised 3 rear engine/trunk seals for prizes

3 of us have pledged $100 cash contributions.

We have a home brew batch coming drooley.gif Thanx Ken

We have a pledge for a keg of beer beerchug.gif Thanx BarberDave

We have a site - Matt's place thumb3d.gif

I'm pestering George Hussey for contributions.
I need to contact the coordinators for the Chesapeake Challenge chair.gif

Am I missing anything? We can get food just prior to the event.
I've got some time this week, I'm gonna try to knock out alot of this stuff.

plas76targa
hey guys,, new address is 7188 Meadowbrooke Dr, Frederick, MD 21702

I was thinking of putting a mapquest page or two in a posting for all..

short directions where you'd come through or near DC, Baltimore, or Hagerstown:
either Rt 270 North out of DC - becomes Rt15 N, or west on 70 from Balt, or East on 70 from Hagerstown, MD - exit to Rt 15 north at Frederick.
two choices - 1)

-take Exit 16, Motter Ave/Opposumtown Pike exit
-at top of exit bare right onto Opposumtown Pike
-go 2.2 miles and at first FOUR WAY stop sign turn LEft - Opposumtown Pike continues on this left
- go .5 miles to left into Meadowbrooke development / Meadowbrooke drive
- keep right as Meadowbrooke Dr is just a large oval
- we're the 6th house on right, all yellow house.

choice 2)
-rather than exit 16 continue North on 15 to mile post 17 - left to Willow RD (caution crossing southbound traffic)
-go .6 miles, left onto Willowbrooke
-go maybe .4 mile to fourway stop and right onto Opposumtown Pike
- .6 to left into meadowbrooke
- keep right, sixth house on right

too detailed?
Rick L
I think either is easy and mapquest is a great idea. Hold up a tic though, I'm going to ask admin for a topic in the Events Forum so we can announce the event formally.
VaccaRabite
Matt, if you don'tmind I am going to put your address and stuff on the first post here and on the Club.

Zach
plas76targa
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 12 2007, 05:59 AM) *

Matt, if you don'tmind I am going to put your address and stuff on the first post here and on the Club.

Zach

No problem. Saw it added. I still owe a phone call to Hampton Inn. three hotels within 5 miles. Hampton Inn, Compfort inn, and Holiday inn.

I hope to have my boys make a few signs to post close in.. Big bold 914 on top and an orange AX cone pointing left or right.. If I can get one made in a week or two, i'll post a picture for every one.

Matt

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.