Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice car on Craigslist SD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Saw this car on San Diego Craigslist, it looks like a really sweet car. But the 1.8 liter engine just doesn't cut it for a car of this caliber. Someone should make him an offer and install a nice 3.2 or something in it. Then it would be perfect.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/361897944.html
G e o r g e
it's also listed here

beerchug.gif

jonferns
and it was listed here this morning...but not anymore http://motors.listings.ebay.com/Porsche_91...ListingItemList
TonyAKAVW
That's too bad he's selling his car he's put a lot of work/time into it. I've got to say though I'd love to buy that and throw my engine in there.
Although it probably deserves a 300+ HP turbo motor.

I wonder if my wife would mind me selling her car to buy this smile.gif

-Tony
cbenitah
I love that car... I have put countless of hours on it.. But in the end I feel its not time for me to own a 914 just now. I needed a car I can commute in and felt a boxster S did the trick. I am only selling this car if the buyer is a true 914 fan, since I want the car to have a good home. The car needs a 3.6 or so laugh.gif

Let me know if you need any details about parts or work done to it ( I think most of you already know since you have helped me with it)

cbenitah
I took it off Ebay casue I dont know how to sell anything of ebay. Never done it and I couldnt upload pictures etc..
jonferns
i guess its better if you can sell it to somebody here...at least you have a good idea of who its going to....on ebay, its going (most times) to a complete stranger, who may know nothing about 914's, and wind up messing it up...good call biggrin.gif --JON
sublimate
How much are you asking?
cbenitah
Se Classified since I don't think admin likes me turning this thread into a sale thread.. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.