Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Morgan Aero 8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
watching the British GT championship on Speed. OMG, that is an ugly freakin' car!
L8Apex
Actually, I'm probably the only person in the world that actually likes that car.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

driving-girl.gif MDB2.gif driving.gif
scottb
i like it! maybe i should rent one of those rather than a mondeo when i am in england in february!!!!! MDB2.gif

but where to put the family? idea.gif
L8Apex
yeah, I'm strange, I like the cars that everyone thinks is ugly. ie, the new 5 series.
Qarl
I like the 5 series.... but that Morgan is ummm.... U G L Y!!!
soloracer
Is it just me or is their something oddly erotic about the front fenders and headlight placement on the car in the bottom picture? lol3.gif
Eric Taylor
BAH , the new 5 series!, it's the interior that I hate. Just like the 7, it's all gooky with electonic crap. I got to drive a 7 though and it's one hell of a nice car, what a suspension system! I bet the new 5 is the same, so looks can't be everything. Oh yeah, that morgan looks really cool!
Eric
TimT
Actually, I'm probably the only person in the world that actually likes that car.

Seems like there are a few besides you that like it!!
I think its cool that they are out racing it

I want one!
bernbomb914
I thought they were great when they were 1/2 made of wood and the seat was a air cushion. They had a lot of character.

Bernie
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kellzey @ Dec 13 2003, 06:14 PM)
I like the 5 series.... but that Morgan is ummm.... U G L Y!!!

Just another Chris Bangle Bungle mad.gif Kicked the tires one day when I was at the Dealer. barf.gif The Morgan Needs work But It's nicer than the new 5.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.