Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: windscreen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kirkw
Click to view attachment

Hi all, this is my 1st post. Had my 914 2.0L for about 15 years now and still love it. Moved it from England to New Zealand and now live in Australia.
Spent a lot of dollars restoring it over the years as you have probably done as well but I have a problem and I hope some one may be able to help me.
I need a new front windscreen and these are unprocurable here in Aussie, so my question is, who may have one for sale, or point me in the right direction.
Have posted a photo of my car.
xperu
QUOTE(kirkw @ Jun 29 2007, 07:17 AM) *

Click to view attachmentHi all, this is my 1st post. Had my 914 2.0L for about 15 years now and still love it. Moved it from England to New Zealand and now live in Australia.
Spent a lot of dollars restoring it over the years as you have probably done as well but I have a problem and I hope some one may be able to help me.
I need a new front windscreen and these are unprocurable here in Aussie, so my question is, who may have one for sale, or point me in the right direction.

914parts.com
SirAndy
QUOTE(kirkw @ Jun 29 2007, 04:17 AM) *

Hi all, this is my 1st post. Had my 914 2.0L for about 15 years now and still love it. Moved it from England to New Zealand and now live in Australia.

welcome.png

there's a few fellow teeners in australia. the windshield is readily available here in the US, so you should be able to order one and have it shipped.

i just had a PPG windshield installed the other day ...
bye1.gif Andy

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(kirkw @ Jun 29 2007, 05:17 AM) *

Click to view attachment

we can drop ship it to you directly it is 265.00 plus ship or you can deal with our sales manager in melbourne ken Price and he can fix you up! ken@papquip.com.au. We also have the 19 clips the two factory spacers and the butyl tape kit along with the precise installation instructions!!!!
So.Cal.914
welcome.png
Chris Pincetich
welcome.png
Sweet exhaust! Looks like 2->1 collectors from heat exchangers, then another 2->1 collector (?) then a muffler somewhere. Is that custom? You should add this pic to the "Show me your custom exhaust photos" thread. beerchug.gif
markb
welcome.png
kirkw
QUOTE(xperu @ Jun 30 2007, 01:46 AM) *

QUOTE(kirkw @ Jun 29 2007, 07:17 AM) *

Click to view attachmentHi all, this is my 1st post. Had my 914 2.0L for about 15 years now and still love it. Moved it from England to New Zealand and now live in Australia.

914parts.com

Thanks for the information, much appreciated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.