Fuzion HRi (High Performance All-Season) Reviewer's Overall Rating: 9.75

1971 Porsche 914
Fuzion HRi
Miles driven on tires: 2,235
Driving Condition:
Combined Highway/City
Driving Style: Spirited

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful:

A little more than a year ago I was on the verge of completing a frame-off rebuild of my beloved Porsche 914. After all the buckage I laid out for the resto, when it came time for final details like tires, well, I was scrounging for cash pretty hard. I must have looked at over a thousand reviews for other brands. There were none for the Fuzion yet, as they just came to market. So after an agonizing debate with myself - I did the unthinkable. I purchased a set of little known tires for a PORSCHE! Dudes, let me tell you what - OH MY FREAKING GOSH! THESE TIRES ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY RULE THE ROAD! Man, I tell you, I was really, really concerned with my purchase. But after my first mile of driving my new car after a year in rebuild disspelled all notions I made a bad judgement call. Now this car IS over 35+ years old, and even though it was rebuilt, it was done so with mostly O.E. parts. And I tell you now, that even with only 120 HP at the wheels - THERE IS POSITIVELY NOTHING ELSE ON THE ROAD IN THE TWISTIES THAT CAN EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ME! (Except another Porsche - of course) The steering response is HYPER and feedback is UNBELIEVABLE! Braking is a run-into-a-cement-truck strong. I find myself asking for more, then realise I was just doing 47 MPH in a neighborhood single lane ROUND-ABOUT!!!! Oh yes dear Grasshopper - Fuzion Karate is STRONG!

-- Review Submitted 2006-09-20

Heck Yea!!! aktion035.gif

That should make shopping for teener tires easier! clap56.gif
McMark
Very cool! Eagle EYE! smilie_pokal.gif
hydroliftin
Here's another endorcement for the same tire:

Fuzion HRi (High Performance All-Season) Reviewer's Overall Rating: 10

1979 Fiat 124 More Tire Reviews for This Vehicle
Buy/More Info
Fuzion HRi
Miles driven on tires: 6
Driving Condition:
All City

I like to roll with the best of them. So in my Fiat, I have like 65 rear wheel HP and like a 4 speed. As us hard core muscle drivers go, we like to go all crazy. Thats why I like these tires. They really help when I have to climb snowy roads in 90 degree weather.

-- Review Submitted 2005-03-14

Grelber
I've been looking at tires for my new Fuch's, and just happened to go to the local Firestone Tire store. They recommended the Fuzion HRi's as well. What was a big surprise, is that they were $150.00 a set less than just about anything else I had seen (quote was $340.00 w/ mounting, balancing, road hazard, and tax).
Toast
QUOTE(Porsche_envy @ Jun 30 2007, 07:39 AM) *

Here's another endorcement for the same tire:

Fuzion HRi (High Performance All-Season) Reviewer's Overall Rating: 10

1979 Fiat 124 More Tire Reviews for This Vehicle
Buy/More Info
Fuzion HRi
Miles driven on tires: 6
Driving Condition:
All City

I like to roll with the best of them. So in my Fiat, I have like 65 rear wheel HP and like a 4 speed. As us hard core muscle drivers go, we like to go all crazy. Thats why I like these tires. They really help when I have to climb snowy roads in 90 degree weather.

-- Review Submitted 2005-03-14

I saw that one too. But I didn't want to start another Fiat/914 war. biggrin.gif

Thanks for your input Grelber!

toast.gif aka: EagleEye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.