Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help putting a value on a sorta unique '71 914.......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
My nephew has a pretty clean '71 1.7 914. It is an original european (sold in Germany with paperwork to prove it) car that was brought to the US. It is pretty original except for conversion to 5 lug fuchs utilizing a complete 914-6 front end and re-drilled rear hubs. It has the original fuel injection and runs very well. It's Tangerine and the paint is kinda tired although it cleans up to looking good at 10'. There is little to no rust. It has it's original battery box and jack posts. It does have a little bubble forming just behind the drivers door handle. The original interior is perfect and has a nice stereo system that didn't corrupt the originality (no cutting). It's got chrome bumbers and the rear is the early sharp edged license plate area in good shape.

He loves the car but is in the process of trying to buy his first house and needs some bux. I was thinking that it would be worth around $6500 but I'm unsure how the european heritage plays in??

I know, I know........thread worthless without pics.....yada yada! This is the only pic I have and it shows the unique european rear fog light. I get more pics when he lists it for sale. I'll talk him into posting here before it goes to evil-bay.

I'd appreciate any input on value??

Oh yeah.....it no longer had a supertrapp muff. It has heat exchangers and standard muffler.

Click to view attachment
GWN7
Mileage will play a factor in it's value
East coaster
I think it has like 80K original, I'll confirm.
East coaster
QUOTE(East coaster @ Jun 30 2007, 08:58 PM) *

I think it has like 80K original, I'll confirm.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.