Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shipping to Europe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
I'm sending wheels to someone in Belgium. Ups wants $400 to do it. It would take 4-5 days. This is the only way they do it now. Is there a cheaper way? I could buy a round trip ticket and bring them myself.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Jun 30 2007, 10:03 AM) *

I'm sending wheels to someone in Belgium. Ups wants $400 to do it. It would take 4-5 days. This is the only way they do it now. Is there a cheaper way? I could buy a round trip ticket and bring them myself.

I am flying to brussels later today and could take them in my luggage!
Krieger
Well, there is a guy there wanting 2.0L alloys. But you probably don't have any.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Jun 30 2007, 10:40 AM) *

Well, there is a guy there wanting 2.0L alloys. But you probably don't have any.

we have PLENTY of them! (just very low on used factory alloy lug bolts!!!!
Krieger
Bump
Spoke
I used USPS for shipping a 914 steering wheel to Germany. Was the cheapest way to ship. I think it costed about $30. They claimed it would take the slow boat to Europe, literally. Shipped by boat with 6-10 week delivery time.

RPS, UPS, DHL, Fedex, ... do not have a "slow boat" option for shipping to Europe and the cheapest I found was about $150 for the steering wheel.

Spoke
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.