Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 356 Registry 2007 Harbor Springs, MI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orthobiz
Pics from the concours this AM. Caught a bit of rain. Once I saw the wind take a bead of water over the top edge of the front hood by the cowl, I knew it was useless to worry any more. Besides, got to check out my optional intermittent wipers!

Enjoy the pics. Great to see so many pampered cars in one place.

Sorry Ferg and Tom couldn't make it.

Paul
orthobiz
More.
orthobiz
And more.
orthobiz
Even more.
orthobiz
A few more. Of course I spotted ONE orange car.
orthobiz
Running out of pics. No, that's not a Lincoln Continental.
orthobiz
Near the end.
orthobiz
This is it. I like the wide, big picture views because it's so amazing to see so many cars in one place at one time.

Paul
TJB/914
Hi Paul,

Sooo sorry I didn't get home this weekend. Here in Plymouth on business & drilling holes in my rear trunk panel (see CW post). Rear fog lamp installation.

Thanks for the pictures. popcorn[1].gif

Tom
BMXerror
Perty stuff. drooley.gif
Mark D.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jun 30 2007, 03:40 PM) *

This is it. I like the wide, big picture views because it's so amazing to see so many cars in one place at one time.

Paul

Excellent coverage Paul!!!!! I'm certain that at least 4 of my Cincinnati buddies were there (Carrera Speedster w/green interior would be the most notable). If I only had time enough to get my 911 where I want it, a 356 would be next. Wanted one since the 70's, but you make you're priorities.
Pat
orthobiz
That first car, the blood red one, is "Porsche-powered" and is some kinda custom coach work suicide door thing. It has two names, "something & something," but I forgot to note it. The color was absolutely stunning, as was the car.

Paul
Ferg
Man, now I'm really bummed I did not make it up...
Sorry I missed the show and meeting you Paul.
I had a great time in MI, took the boy fishing for the first time, he caught some blue gill, Dad caught multiple Pike and Bass smile.gif

Ferg
i love porsche
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jun 30 2007, 08:06 PM) *

That first car, the blood red one, is "Porsche-powered" and is some kinda custom coach work suicide door thing. It has two names, "something & something," but I forgot to note it. The color was absolutely stunning, as was the car.

Paul

it looks like the Beutler 356 to me
Gint
Was there shrinkage? laugh.gif I assume you got the car home and did a full wash.

Nice pics...

I'll have to take a pic of my rain/dirt spotted 914.
TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Jun 30 2007, 04:40 PM) *

Hi Paul,

Sooo sorry I didn't get home this weekend. Here in Plymouth on business & drilling holes in my rear trunk panel (see CW post). Rear fog lamp installation.

Thanks for the pictures. popcorn[1].gif

Tom

Hi Paul,

Sooo sorry I could not get there on time. I did make the 4th of July parade a few days after all the 356's went home. I think the Bat Mobile in the 4th of July parade scared off the 356's. popcorn[1].gif Lots of nice non/Porsche cars were there in Harbor Springs & Petoskey. It's a wonderful place to have car gatherings in up-north Michigan. pray.gif

Tom
RohJay
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jul 1 2007, 08:36 AM) *

Paul

That would be "Dannenhauser & Strauss", late 50's VW coachbuilder.
Extremely rare i would assume...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.