Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW 911! w00t.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
Just got a NEW (to me) 911. shes a real beauty. Im thinking about entering it in pebble beach.
IPB Image
IPB Image
My son after applying "RACING TAPE" to improve aerodynamics.
IPB Image

O. and almost forgot.
IPB Image

Only serious offers over $100,000,000 dollars will be accept. no tire kickers. No free tows.

ok I dont know what is up with the images right now. they stopped working. trying to fix them.

edit: Images fixed
sixnotfour
69 S ? early 911s registry is the place you otta be.
bdstone914
not sure. Vin plate is drilled out. reissued vin. going to take out the gauges tomorrow and see if theres a date on the back. I think its a 73 because of the rear black rubber. but I dont like 911 people. 914 world is where i belong
VaccaRabite
Is this going to be a donor car, or a 911 Resto?

Zach
Brando
Not too bad Bruce smile.gif Just needs a new everything and you're set...
904svo
As my grandmother said, Don't worry about it, Puddy and paint will make it
what it ain't
jonferns
Not too bad Bruce Just needs a new everything and you're set...

av-943.gif
Rusty
Looks like a fun project! If the drivetrain is in good shape, it has lots of potential! smile.gif
Danny_Ocean
Looks good as-is...assuming it stays in the "Inland Empire".

laugh.gif
majkos
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jun 30 2007, 11:05 PM) *

Is this going to be a donor car, or a 911 Resto?

Zach

agree.gif A Donor car?? Dude, you scored! aktion035.gif
sean_v8_914
just like a 914 project...rust in teh frame rails will determine resto worthiness
bdstone914
It COULD be a resto project. but not for me. Going to part it out and if anyone is willing to buy the tub, good for them. O its not a REAL S. the tach isnt correct. Theres only surface rust that i can tell. havnt found any holes yet. spent about an hour this morning removing the rear bumper and reflector. two of the bolts snapped off. the tran is supposed. to be good. was good when it was hit, allegedly. no engine either sad.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.