Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unidentified Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Loser_Cruiser
So i was looking in my stash and i have these items and im pretty sure they are 914 parts but they dont seem to have any sort of numbers i can use to identify them. so please tell me if you know what they are or have a good guess.
G e o r g e
my guess is glass, perhaps passenger side door to be exact chowtime.gif
GWN7
very clean glass..........
Loser_Cruiser
Alright, for some reason i had to run this( regsvr32 shimgvw.dll), I assume it edited my registry a bit but hey i can resize again SO here are the pictures sorry the pictures are so crappy couldnt find my camera so i used my sisters.
Loser_Cruiser
ok and one last one. This one im thinkin may be a oring for one of my bug headlight buckets but I could be wrong.
bd1308
The two cylinderical items look like the bushings that go inside of the clutch nylon pulley to prevent the threaded pulley shaft from shredding the inside of the nylon pulley.

The other things look like inner injector seals.

But what do I know confused24.gif
sww914
The big O ring doesn't go on a 914.
I think the small metal spacers go behind the seat belt retractors or the upper seat belt strap brackets.
I don't know anything about the bigger spacers or the miniature condoms in the baggie.
T H O M A S
large o-ring goes on the side cover off the transmission
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.