I'll bite. Why do you want to know?
McMark
I'm guessing to match the original motor with a car. wink.gif

Gustl
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 3 2007, 04:33 AM) *

I'm guessing to match the original motor with a car. wink.gif

yepp, that's it ...
nola914
Oh. I thought that you were going to tell us that..........

Once upon a time, while you were overseas doing your 007 duties for MI5, your girlfriend, Panty Jose, was driving your teener down the Autobahn at 117 mph and lo and behold, an evil wrecking yard guy by the name of Worldly Pelican stole the motor right out of it. She was so distressed she forgot to file a police report.

Later, after you got home, you tried to find it, but after a while you finally gave up.
And of course, you never suspected any evil doings by Panty Jose, even though she was sporting an entirely new wardrobe.

In the meantime, Mr. Pelican, thanks to the latest digital equipment was able to create a 'clean ownership' for old 4275. It changed hands a few times between some unsuspecting gear bashers, until Joe Smuck, known as "The Rag Man", laid hands on it and was using it in the NASCAR sanctified ride-on lawn mower races in Dry Prong, LA.

Rags, as known to his friends and enemies, decided to upgrade his ride and posted an ad on Evil-Bay, an internet auction site well known for its honesty and above-board sales.

Well, late one night recently, after many beers and sausage links you were checking out Evil-Bay and discovered old 4275 being offered for sale by Rags. You immediatel notified the CIA, KGB, RSVP and SOB and they are all following up on the early theft of 4275.

But you wanted to get a head start on finding out the real identity of Rags. So you posted that innocent sounding request on the World's forum, hoping that Rags would respond and you would be able to thwart another sale of Engine 4275. And also to slap him up-side-the-head with the seriously varnished truth about the theft of the love of your life.

The 914 crazies read your post and thus began a long session of trash talk, soapbox lawerying, bitching and moaning and downright ugly stuff extending for at least 10 pages of drivel. Well, as it turns out...................

Uh oh...that's a different post about a 914 theft.

Never mind.

Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(nola914 @ Jul 4 2007, 12:19 AM) *

Once upon a time, while you were overseas doing your 007 duties for MI5, your girlfriend, Panty Jose, was driving your teener down the Autobahn at 117 mph and lo and behold, an evil wrecking yard guy by the name of Worldly Pelican stole the motor right out of it. She was so distressed she forgot to file a police report.

Later, after you got home, you tried to find it, but after a while you finally gave up.
And of course, you never suspected any evil doings by Panty Jose, even though she was sporting an entirely new wardrobe.

In the meantime, Mr. Pelican, thanks to the latest digital equipment was able to create a 'clean ownership' for old 4275. It changed hands a few times between some unsuspecting gear bashers, until Joe Smuck, known as "The Rag Man", laid hands on it and was using it in the NASCAR sanctified ride-on lawn mower races in Dry Prong, LA.

Rags, as known to his friends and enemies, decided to upgrade his ride and posted an ad on Evil-Bay, an internet auction site well known for its honesty and above-board sales.

Well, late one night recently, after many beers and sausage links you were checking out Evil-Bay and discovered old 4275 being offered for sale by Rags. You immediatel notified the CIA, KGB, RSVP and SOB and they are all following up on the early theft of 4275.

But you wanted to get a head start on finding out the real identity of Rags. So you posted that innocent sounding request on the World's forum, hoping that Rags would respond and you would be able to thwart another sale of Engine 4275. And also to slap him up-side-the-head with the seriously varnished truth about the theft of the love of your life.

The 914 crazies read your post and thus began a long session of trash talk, soapbox lawerying, bitching and moaning and downright ugly stuff extending for at least 10 pages of drivel. Well, as it turns out...................

Never mind.

clap56.gif Frankly, I'd like to hear more of the adventures of "Bond, Gustl Bond" laugh.gif idea.gif

cool_shades.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jul 4 2007, 03:40 PM) *

clap56.gif Frankly, I'd like to hear more of the adventures of "Bond, Gustl Bond" laugh.gif idea.gif

this adventure was such a high class top secret, that even I didn't know about it blink.gif

laugh.gif Gustl
McMark
QUOTE(nola914 @ Jul 3 2007, 09:19 PM) *

...snip...

Never mind.

rolleyes.gif Super, if one thread gets closed, just hijacked.gif someone elses. rolleyes.gif
nola914
No highjack intended McMark. I had just finished reading all the stuff from the other post, and I couldn't help but laugh, and think that it resembled a SNL skit.

Gustl pls consider this as a BUMP to put your post on top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.