Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Road Trip Starts tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Leaving tomorrow for Watkins Glen To put my Mom in a home (alzheimers/dementia/2 broken hips), & will be mixing racing in the trip. Will be at WG for the IRL testing Thursday, Lime Rock F & S for the ALMS and will be in Toronto on Sunday for the Champ car race. Then I will be back @ the Glen for about aweek to see to things. On the way back I have to be @ Road Atlanta for a private test session. Hope to see a few of you guys at the track.

T.C.

ps. The Road Trip might have started yesterday as I was @ Sebring driving a Boxster S
porschecb
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 1 2007, 04:48 PM) *

Leaving tomorrow for Watkins Glen To put my Mom in a home (alzheimers/dementia/2 broken hips), & will be mixing racing in the trip. Will be at WG for the IRL testing Thursday, Lime Rock F & S for the ALMS and will be in Toronto on Sunday for the Champ car race. Then I will be back @ the Glen for about aweek to see to things. On the way back I have to be @ Road Atlanta for a private test session. Hope to see a few of you guys at the track.

T.C.
Hang it there dude! Been there done that. My best to you and yours!
watsonrx13
Have a safe trip TC, we'll see you when you get back....

-- Rob
SGB
Hopefully I'll see you at Lime Rock. smile.gif

I'll be hoping everything works out OK for both of you.
carr914
Scott, Got your number thanks, I'll be in my Harley Truck to Watkins Glen, then I might take my Moms Jeep to Lime Rock and Toronto (might be easier crossing the border with New York plates vs Florida) and keep the miles off my truck, especially as it is Vin # 914.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.