Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About the 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
OK, so maybe this belongs in the late night drinking thread, 'cause it's late and I've been drinking, but it's been a crappy week with business and family stuff. So this morning I jumped in the 2.0, velcro'd my $99 helmet cam on the hood, and went for a drive. All better now. Look for the deer at around 1:10.
Oh Yeah!

roadster fan
Hey Howard,

Had a similarly long tiresome week, finally got to sit down and surf the 'world' and enjoy 914 stuff. Your movie made my night, and set to one of my favorite tunes.

Thanks for sharing, looks like a fun drive!

Jim
McMark
Very pertinent. biggrin.gif

I saw the deer!
KELTY360
Wow! 3 minutes 27 seconds without encountering another car....that's paradise.

Nice little RH hairpin in there. driving.gif
SharonG
Nice Howard! smile.gif
tdgray
That's some good therapy Uncle Howie.

Let it all hang out brother smile.gif
pffft
Thank you, Howard

patrick
Rusty
Very cool, Howard. Thank you for posting that.
orthobiz
Can you send that road to northern MI? I'd like to borrow it for a week or two. Promise I'll send it back when I'm done...

Paul
abbott295
That was good. But the road sure looked like some I know in another part of the world (third world). But it would have to have some cows in the road and a broken down truck or two in the middle of the road. It's better without all that.

Again, that was good!
levonfarra
Sweeeet!!

Hi Howard,

I live in the valley, I am new to the 914 scene do you know of any 914 events our area.

thanks,
Levon

driving.gif
Howard
Thanks for the kind words, all. It was fun learning how to use the new toy.

Paul, it might be easier for you to come out here for a week. drunk.gif after we drive.

Levon, click on the NARP link below and check in. Most of the SoCal 'events' get posted there.
type47fan
Howie,

Watched the clip a couple of times and was envisioning a regular feature containing similar movies submitted by all of us from our various favorite locations. It could happen! Who's next?

The deer family was great!

Thanks for taking the time to share. Hope your week progresses better.
Steve Thacker
Give her hell while you're well Howard. I got wood from that lil movie.

WEEEEEEE

I'm so jealous... biggrin.gif
gopack
Just a question:

What happened to all the trees?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.