Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Porsche Garage Sale/Cookout/TOD drive! July 14/15!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Click to view attachment
914rrr
Okay, let's get this rolling. I don't want to be stuck with a ton of food! This will be a great party, and everyone can check out each other's cars! I have gotten RSVP's from the 911 boards (yes some teeners are going to come), but would LOVE to have a bunch of 914's sitting in my RESERVED PARKING next to the river!

Let me know if you can make it. If you are not sure, then just drive on over! The TOD drive is going to be great! I will get to drive my recently purchased '73 2.0!

Nel 351.gif
Al Meredith
I do plan to attend on Saterday. I'll spend Friday night on my brothers boat in Chattanooga and come up Saterday morning. I talked to Louis Broyles and I think he said he and "Shady Grady" plan to attend. I spoke to "Blitz " a couple of weeks ago and he may attend. Al
914rrr
mueba.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Trying to make arrangements to be there,need to get rebuilt dash gauges installed, waiting for the speedo now. Sounds like fun, the Tail of The Dragon seems to be made for a 914. Keep me informed! Dave slap.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
D1A3
I'm tentative... Coming up from Atlanta. Depends on what projects the wifey comes up with. If I do come, expect me to arrive following Al Meredith.
blitZ
I might come and join the Atlanta caravan.
914rrr
The countdown continues! We still have spaces left for Porsche parking! So if you can't RSVP, just show up! I want to have an awesome turnout! There are alot of local car clubs that need to see a Porsche Cookout! Their idea of a cookout is sitting around talking about quilting! NOT THEIR CARS! Well, we know different! It is all about the cars! I just bought a '73 914 2.0 that I want to show off! So you need to come for lunch and check it out! The weather is going to be beautiful! If your Porsche is not ready for the road, come anyway!

We will have Pork BBQ, Slaw, Hot Dogs, Chips, Baked Beans, etc! Cold drinks! There is a bathroom in Rob's garage (mom and I are putting our female touch on it)...YEAAAA! NO PORTA POTTYS!

So definitely make the trip! If we get enough turnout, we will make this an annual summer event!

Nel beerchug.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Well i can't make it,still have half the dash in my lap. Please make this a yearly

deal. I hope to drive The Tail of The Dragon before I die. Have a good time and

please post lot,s of pictures. Disapointed Dave w00t.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Jul 9 2007, 10:43 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Well i can't make it,still have half the dash in my lap. Please make this a yearly

deal. I hope to drive The Tail of The Dragon before I die. Have a good time and

please post lot,s of pictures. Disapointed Dave w00t.gif

Sorry you can't make it Dave! If you can, drive whatever you want for the weekend. Even if you only can stay for the cookout! There may even be someone on the TOD drive that needs a passenger! Rob and I are hoping to make an annual event out of this. Our parts garage sale just grew into this big weekend! I am planning on driving my new purchase on Sunday, but you never know. If something happens between now and then to it (yes, my hubby wanted to take it to work today to show his buddies and it started to rain). I will be in my burb (the Porsche Support Vehicle). So any vehicle goes!

FYI for everyone coming: If you want to come early Saturday morning...we will have coffee, donuts, muffins, etc!

D1A3
QUOTE(D1A3 @ Jul 6 2007, 10:44 AM) *

I'm tentative... Coming up from Atlanta. Depends on what projects the wifey comes up with. If I do come, expect me to arrive following Al Meredith.

It's official... I won't be able to make it. If only I could get a meeting at my son's school (I'm on the Board) moved from Sunday and I did not get a call from my cousin today that he and his brother are coming to Atlanta this weekend...

Hopefully next time... sad.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(D1A3 @ Jul 11 2007, 01:07 AM) *

QUOTE(D1A3 @ Jul 6 2007, 10:44 AM) *

It's official... I won't be able to make it. If only I could get a meeting at my son's school (I'm on the Board) moved from Sunday and I did not get a call from my cousin today that he and his brother are coming to Atlanta this weekend...

Hopefully next time... sad.gif

Bummer! But things happen. Have a great weekend, and we look forward to meeting you at another event.

914rrr
Good Morning everyone!

We are only 3 days away until the cookout, garage sale, and TOD drive! If I could get a show of hands of who is coming to the cookout and/or TOD drive, I would really appreciate it! I have already had confirmed responses from some of you, as well as responses from other forums/clubs. Thank you!

In regards to the parts sale, if any of you will need to have items shipped, we will accept a personal check as payment.

I think I almost have paypal fixed. Keep your fingers crossed!

914rrr
icon_bump.gif
914rrr
OOPs, dup thread..sorry!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.