Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original owner photo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
Back in early May I'm looking thru the binder of stuff that came with the 74 and I look at the service record and it has the original owners name on it. So I do a search and find her name, but at a different address. So I called. We had a very nice chat and in yesterdays mail I received this......any one on here go to high school in the Dallas area back in about 75? biggrin.gif
Grelber
My wife did. What school?
GWN7
not sure, she didn't say.....I can send you a larger scan of the picture if you think she might be in the one above.
Grelber
I saved it to my PC, then enlarged it on Photoshop. My wife didn't recognize the place or people. But you notice the guys are all in white overalls? That was probably an honors choir group.
computers4kids
Great photo...thanks for sharing
GWN7
Actually it does have fuchs on it now smile.gif

Toast
Wow, that is a mighty faded picture. The car looks yellow in the picture. rolleyes.gif
abbott295
'honors choir group' or maybe a drama production?
GWN7
The guys are wearing Walls painter bibs and plaid shirts...do they do the play "Oklahoma" in Texas? smile.gif

It was painted white 3 owners ago. The Judge painted it white. He said it had something to do with hot summers in Texas. It gets hot there? That explains Clay....he melted. smile.gif He then sold it (gave it?) to his son when he bought a 911. The son had it for awhile and sold it to a guy he worked with. That guy started to pull it apart to redo it and his wife told him car or me. So I bought it for cash & a case of Canadian beer.

I just missed the SIG groups GT for the MUSR4 by about an hour on the way home. Should have stopped in on the way down. 46 hr road trip in 3 days

It's slowly going back to Sunflower Yellow L13K I hope to have it finished by fall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.