Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: why havent i bought this years ago!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
dont know why i never pushed to get a blast cabinet earlier!! we frustrated ourself with sanding ect... harbor freight just over $150ish with sand. the stuff just falls off thumb3d.gif

Click to view attachment
swl
How big is your compressor? Any trouble with running out of air?
JPB
The answer: You loved that iiichy ouchy feeling you get when the sand hits ya back. Now even girls can do it; no fun. beer.gif
Danny_Ocean
QUOTE(swl @ Jul 4 2007, 08:14 PM) *

He's got it hooked up to the propane tank from the BBQ... av-943.gif
jonferns
av-943.gif
orange914
QUOTE(swl @ Jul 4 2007, 05:14 PM) *

20 or 25 gal upright, keeps up just fine
SirAndy
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jul 4 2007, 03:44 PM) *

why havent i bought this years ago! just like butter!

you bought your butter years ago? ewwww icon8.gif
toon1
They are great to have. I use the one we have at work, otherwise there would be one in my garage.

what's your timeline fo the build?
dflesburg
I never got one because they used to be expensive....

Now they are cheap, so I got one last year.

Welders are way cheaper than when I bought mine too.

If only plasma cutters would get cheap.... and a car lift.... and a trailer.... and a divorce! LOL
toon1
divorces are never cheap...I will have a prenup. for the next one...if that ever happens.
burton73
Get some Mylar sheets you can tape to the front plastic (INSIDE) so as it gets blasted you can replace the thin plastic and see. You should put on a good quality dust mask as well as sand dust in the lungs is very bad for you.

I love my BADBOY cabinet I got on EBay. They are so much less that they where 20 years ago. A huge vacuum helps as well.

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.