nick mironov
FYI. Not mine:

914/6 $5,500 on Craig's List in San Francisco Bay Area

A joke, hoax, scam?
jonferns
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

go for it biggrin.gif -JON
spare time toys
Check it out. Some folks just want things gone. I gave away a ton of parts when we were moving it was better to give them away than move it in my mind. The guy may not be into 914s and just doesnt want the headach of moving it like the listing says. confused24.gif
JPB
Crap I want that car! Okay, just crap I have no room for it right now. Okay just Crap! beer.gif
roadster fan
I emailed the other day, no response yet. It's just over the hill from me, but it really smells of SCAM. There was another post on this board about it too, all someone got back was smart ass emails. We'll see.

Jim
Danny_Ocean
QUOTE(nick mironov @ Jul 4 2007, 09:11 PM) *

Scam. There's another thread on this car a few lines down...
SFOB914
Yeah, I resemble that remark. headbang.gif His name is Rick Mcarthy in Saratoga, Ca. His email address made me think someone here may have heard of him before. Looks like he likes to put ads up to elicit responses just so he can give you the old 'you're looking to get something for nothing" tirade. Normally, I would look at an ad like that and think scam or it's an hour or two old, someone's already responded, but I just happened to be on that page and it came up and figured I'd be the first to repond. Yeah, I won the prize alright! Next two hours of emails looking into the mind of a crazy person. ar15.gif
Drugs, mental case, kid on vacation, asshat, take your pick. Turned all info into Craigslist.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.