Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Any Flickr.com users here?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RoadGlue
If you're a flickr.com users, then you should represent over at the flickr.com Porsche 914 group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/914/

If you don't know what flickr.com is, then nevermind. smile.gif
McMark
Joined!

Damn that was a long sign up process. dry.gif
RoadGlue
I wasn't asking anyone to sign up for Flickr, so what 'cha complaining about? tongue.gif

I'll be in Napa at WCM on Saturday. Gonna be around?
orthobiz
I had just joined Flickr this weekend.
Now I'm in the 914 group! Thanks for the reminder.

Paul
jaminM3
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Jul 5 2007, 01:46 PM) *

If you're a flickr.com users, then you should represent over at the flickr.com Porsche 914 group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/914/

If you don't know what flickr.com is, then nevermind. smile.gif

Oh, come on what is flickr.com. ( I know I could easily type it in my browser, but I would like to know what it is to you and why you find it worthwhile..)
RoadGlue
Great! Flickr is very addicting if you're into photography. The groups are awesome and there are many focusing on technique. I just ordered a Nikon D200 and it'll arrive next week. Wish I had for the WCR. Next time. smile.gif

What's the link to your Flickr profile?
RoadGlue
QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Jul 5 2007, 12:21 PM) *

( I know I could easily type it in my browser, but I would like to know what it is to you and why you find it worthwhile..)

It's a photo sharing community.
jonferns
i like photobucket biggrin.gif
jaminM3
I have a photobucket account, but that isn't really a photo sharing site, right? Isn't photobucket just a photo hosting site?

I have heard of sites that you share all your photos and if someone wants to use one you get paid! calvin.gif Is this how it works?
RoadGlue
QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Jul 5 2007, 01:04 PM) *

I have a photobucket account, but that isn't really a photo sharing site, right? Isn't photobucket just a photo hosting site?

I have heard of sites that you share all your photos and if someone wants to use one you get paid! calvin.gif Is this how it works?

Think 914world.com for photographers. Lots of discussion topics, you can upload to your hearts content, submit your photos to other groups, share tips and tricks, order prints, comment and give feedback on other peoples photos, make friends, connect with friends and family, etc. It's not for making money, though you could use it to promote your photos and ability.

Been there for a few years now and love it!

Cheers,
VaccaRabite
I'll join up.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.